By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Never thought I'd see the day but Sea of Thieves is adding private servers.

I am unsure how the current fanbase will react to this, I've always seen fighting over whether Sea of Thieves should add private servers or not, over the concern that private servers would kill the main servers population and thus kill the fun of the PVP and random encounters of finding other players. 

Might actually make me play the game again though, Lol.

Nah they need to disable all achievements for safer seas and also permaban anyone that used an alliance server in the past

Around the Network

New Safer Seas is a classic case of liberals ruining gaming, here's an idea, get good and fight pussies

What if they did a story mode with all the Tall Tales and Gold/Cosmetic unlocks but no other progressions?

I can see both sides of the argument though...However, I'm still going to take advantage of it

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 September 2023

I also asked Phil and Sarah about the improved relationship with Square Enix. Sarah Bond said it’s something they have been working on for a while and that the new Square Enix President has also helped by being very enthusiastic about it too.

Phil Spencer said even though he doesn’t like travelling to Las Vegas, he did it for the FF14 Fan Fest and Yoshi-P! He said he has been talking to Yoshi-P about FF14 on Xbox for 5 years! Also said that the Las Vegas FF14 fan fest appearance was planned numerous months in advance! #FF14 #Xbox

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

What if they did a story mode with all the Tall Tales and Gold/Cosmetic unlocks but no other progressions?

I can see both sides of the argument though...However, I'm still going to take advantage of it

i'd be fine with it, but like not disabling achievements/commendations makes stuff like the FOFs way too easy it shouldn't even count smfh

The least they could do is bring back arena so I can mop up the rest of those cheevos

Full List Now

Former Antitrust Enforcers

• Alden Abbott, former General Counsel, Federal Trade Commission
• Deborah Garza, former Deputy Assistant Attorney General and Acting Assistant Attorney General, U.S.
Department of Justice Antitrust Division
• Tad Lipsky, former Acting Director, Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition
• Jeff Schmidt, former Director, Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition
• Mark Whitener, former Deputy Director, Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition
• Terrell McSweeny, former Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
• Rick Rule, former Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division
• Renata Hesse, former Acting Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division

Economists and Antitrust Scholars

• Matthew Backus, Assistant Professor, Economic Analysis & Policy, Haas School of Business, University of
California, Berkeley
• Donald J. Boudreaux, Professor of Economics, former Chair of the Department of Economics, George
Mason University
• Vivek Ghosal, Professor and Department Head of Economics, and Virginia and Lloyd W. Rittenhouse
Chaired Professor of Humanities and Social Sciences, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
• Justin (Gus) Hurwitz, Senior Fellow, Academic Director of the Center for Technology, Innovation &
Competition, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
• Ginger Jin, Professor of Economics, University of Maryland
• Geoffrey A. Manne, President and Founder, International Center for Law and Economics, Distinguished
Fellow, Northwestern University Center on Law, Business & Economics
• Michael Sykuta, Associate Professor of Economics, Executive Director, The Financial Research Institute,
University of Missouri
• Steven Tadelis, Professor of Economics, Sarin Chair in Leadership and Strategy, Haas School of Business,
University of California, Berkeley
• Guofu Tan, Professor of Economics, University of Southern California

Former State Attorneys General

• Jahna Lindemuth, Attorney General of Alaksa
• Doug Peterson, Attorney General of Nebraska
• Herbert Slatery, Attorney General of Tennessee
• Jon Suthers, Attorney General of Colorado 

Organized Labor

• Brief on behalf of The Communications Workers of America and The American Federation of Labor and
Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), representing more than 12M+ union workers

Venture Capital Firms

• Launchbay Capital
• Madrona Venture Group
• Marque Venture Capital
• Origins Fund
• Spice Capital
• Symphonic Capital
• Trilogy Equity Partners, LLC

Business Roundtable

• Brief on behalf of Business Roundtable’s 200 member CEOs representing 37M+ employees

U.S. Chamber of Commerce

• Brief on behalf of The Chamber of Commerce of the United States, the world’s largest business
organization

Independent Game Publishers and Developers

• Curve Games
• Finji
• iam8bit
• Strange Scaffold
• Studio Wildcard

TechFreedom

• Brief of TechFreedom, a non-profit, non-partisan think tank

Interesting that Zenimax reports directly to Phil but Sega (if acquired) were planned to report to Matt Booty.

Guess Matt has some more studios in him after all, a lot more studios! Lol.

Like I thought XGS would add maybe 1-3 more but Sega would be 10+ added under XGS?

Or maybe Sega would still be separate but just report to Matt...Which would be odd, why not Phil? Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 September 2023

SoT community out there giving Xbots a bad name, smh.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition