By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Unity needs to act immediately, it's already too late for many of those but I'm sure they would all appreciate Riccitiello getting booted out. What a blunder, worse than Square Enix selling Tomb Raiders for pocket change, even if Don Mattrick were somehow to be appointed the new Ceo of Unity I would consider that a huge improvement.

Last edited by EpicRandy - on 15 September 2023

EpicRandy said:

https://x.com/FuckedByUnity/status/1702625653063852402

Unity needs to act immediately, it's already too late for many of those but I'm sure they would all appreciate Riccitiello getting booted out. What a blunder, worse than Square Enix selling Tomb Raiders for pocket change, even if Don Mattrick were somehow to be appointed the new Ceo of Unity I would consider that a huge improvement.

It's a bigger fuck up than Xbox One's reveal and that's saying something.

Potentially the biggest fuck up ever in the gaming industry.

Goddamn.

What a week, Party Animals and Payday 3 are tracking to be huge, I didn't actually realise they were in the same week, Lol.

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:

Riccitello really shit the bed on this one. This is why you don't make Riccitello, the guy who once suggested players would be ok with being charged $1 to reload your gun in Battlefield, the CEO of Unity, the board of directors were idiots for ever appointing him. 

shikamaru317 said:
EpicRandy said:

Riccitello really shit the bed on this one. This is why you don't make Riccitello, the guy who once suggested players would be ok with being charged $1 to reload your gun in Battlefield, the CEO of Unity, the board of directors were idiots for ever appointing him. 

Give him a break, he just wanted to make himself Heard. 

KiigelHeart said:
shikamaru317 said:

Give him a break, he just wanted to make himself Heard. 

VersusEvil said:
Angelus said:

3/10?

I’m going for NG+10.

but...why?

shikamaru317 said:
VersusEvil said:

I’m going for NG+10.

You get upgrades each time you enter NG+ up through the 10th time, right?

oh ok, cool