By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It makes sense to take one of the four Constellation members on the each of the faction quest lines if you’re looking to min max affinity with them quickly. Sarah has some weird disapproval on some options during the UC Vanguard quest line tho that made me scratch me head in confusion. I’m going to start the main mission Sunday (currently only done 2 main quests) so I’m excited for that. Got one quest left for the rangers and out of the four Ryuujin was my favourite followed by the UC Vanguard and the UC Crimson Fleet infiltration, the Rangers has been a pretty average quest line.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:

After first joining constellation the very first mission to meet Sarah's contact....

Spoiler!
I arrived at MAST and got chased down by security and whisked away to the UC Vigilance and forced to go deep cover for them or go to prison for my 60k bounty I amassed when I throw grenades into the crowds at New Atlantis. (I presume this was because of my bounty unless that happened to everyone) and that is where my Starfield actually started although I just wanted to progress the main story with constellation... 

After that I noticed how well Sarah cut into a lot of dialogue options on Mars and a few other places as I got sidetracked even more with random stuff and It got me wondering how good some other characters would be in the same situations or if they would even cut in and speak at all.

Holy shit that spoiler is awesome, Lol.

Spoiler!
I joined the UC Vanguard and went undercover voluntarily but I didn't know they could essentially force you to in exchange for forgiving your bounty, Lol.
Spoiler!
That's cool then how it can start differently, Ikande definitely doesn't like me and gave me stick when I persuaded the captain of the Ragana to kill Austin Rake for me and then I told him I saved the lives of the rest of the ship so it was worth it.

derpysquirtle64 said:
Ryuu96 said:

As for Tokyo Game Show, I'm not expecting any exclusive announcements from Japanese studios, but last years TGS was positively received so as long as they at least match that, a few Japanese series coming to Xbox for the first time, some cool Game Pass announcements, etc. Then it should be a decent watch but it would be awesome if we get one of those Japanese products that XGSP Producers have been working on (aside from Kojima's title) but I've my doubts, definitely next year, maybe not this year.

I don't remember much, but I think last year was a bit dry compared to 2020 and 2021. Was there really anything significant besides fighting games like GG Strive and BlazBlue? Time to step up compared to last year.

Xbox Tokyo Game Show 2022: Here's Everything That Was Announced | Windows Central

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

I don't remember much, but I think last year was a bit dry compared to 2020 and 2021. Was there really anything significant besides fighting games like GG Strive and BlazBlue? Time to step up compared to last year.

Xbox Tokyo Game Show 2022: Here's Everything That Was Announced | Windows Central

I totally forgot about Ni No Kuni, but other than that it's exactly as I remember

Around the Network

rapsuperstar31 said:
Spade said:

Saw a cnbc or news reporter asking Phil about if Starfield will come to other platforms. Never has this ever happened to any other platform holder to this degree lmao

It really hasn't happened in video games, at least not in a very long time that a major third party or really any third party got purchased by one of the 3 console makers.  Prior to the recent third party buying spree, the last major company purchased where the games were taken away from another console that I can remember was when Microsoft purchased Rare.  Sony purchases some 2nd parties along the way like Naughty Dog, Guerrilla Games, and Bend Studio.  Nintendo has purchased some 2nd parties.  Microsoft purchased some games like Halo, and Gears of War before they released on other consoles to secure them.  But we hadn't seen anything like this in recent memory.  At this point they should stop with the silly questions, because we all know the answer and Sony fans just need to move on and play them in the cloud somewhere if they don't want to purchase and Xbox.

And if this was Sony or Nintendo do you think they would be asked the same question so many times?.

TIL - Running while over encumbered never actually kills you, it puts you down to low health but then doesn't decrease any further, Lol. So something in the environment could kill you, or a creature, but not the actual O2 depletion.

You can also obtain all of a planets survey data if you find an abandon research tower.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 September 2023

I Turned Starfield Into a Horror Game : r/Starfield

Using Low Gravity to Throw a Land Mine Like a Frisbee to the Enemy : r/Starfield

I Thought My Graphics Were Glitching Out, Then I Realized it Was a Solar Eclipse! : r/Starfield

Lmao.

This Game is so Immersive : r/Starfield

Look Who I Found on Mars! : r/Starfield

I love these custom loading screens, Lol.

In Space, No One Can Hear Your Dysentery : r/Starfield

My Best Attempt at Recreating Saul Goodman : r/Starfield

Arthur, They Put Me in Starfield Arthur : r/Starfield

Starfield Subreddit has reached 500k members.