By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

The Digital Markets Act will require these services, and therefore their respective companies to open up from their entrenched platforms. Messaging apps for example will be required interoperability with competitors, operating system will require third-party app stores and alternate payment options.

Full list:

• Social Networks: TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
  • N-IICS (aka messaging services): WhatsApp, Messenger
  • Intermediation: Google Maps, Google Play, Google Shopping, Amazon Marketplace, Apple's App Store, Meta Marketplace
  • Video Sharing: YouTube
  • Advertising services: Google, Amazon, Meta
  • Web Browsers: Chrome, Safari
  • Search: Google Search
  • Operating Systems: Android, iOS, Windows

They have six months to comply.

Google Search, Whatsapp, and TikTok on list of 22 services targeted by EU’s tough new DMA - The Verge

Microsoft hit a little but I doubt they'll care, they got their wish in the EU at least, iOS and Android is being forced open.

Good news for their Mobile app store when ABK closes.

Genuine question - who's gonna pay for all this?

Ryuu96 said:

I'll probably buy this one later this year when I can order it to replace the current 512 gig model

Ryuu96 said:

Lmao.

This person really has no life

Around the Network

Reddit

Reddit

Model now completed :

There's a really cool quest on Charybdis, unfortunately it has a glitch but it seems fixable so this is just a heads up.

Make a save before the decision in case you run into the glitch too, I didn't do that but I managed to fix it another way.

Lmfao!!!

Around the Network

Just checked the Steam charts of different countries and what I've recognized is that Starfield isn't available in countries like Russia or China but games like Baldurs Gate 3 are. That definitely hurts the player numbers as well considering that those two countries are responsible for 30% of Steams data traffic.

I fucking love these zoom in, talk moments in Bethesda games while the world is still moving, leads to such hilarious moments.

I see more and more people saying they regret rushing to NG+, I think some reviewers did the game a bit of a disservice by saying you should rush to NG+ because it put a bit of uncertainty and doubt into peoples heads and now I see more often than not, regret about rushing their first playthrough, albeit not all reviewers said that, some countered that and said that you absolutely shouldn't rush to NG+ (like Parris) but there were quite a few in the initial stages saying that you should.

I'm glad that I've ignored the initial advice because of seeing people regret it, Lol.

r/Starfield

Lmfao.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm still using the ship your parents give you for free with the Kid Stuff trait, it has the best stats out of the 3 I have so far, the other 2 being the starting ship and the Mantis ship from the Mantis quest. The parent ship has about double the cargo hold, more shield HP, and more engine power than the Mantis. It does have one less weapon slot, but you can compensate for that by putting a particle beam weapon (which does high damage to both shield and hull) in one slot and a EM weapon for quick subsystem disabling in the other slot.

Will likely be getting a new ship soon though as I just bought Piloting 3 which means I now have a B class Pilot's license and can fly B class ships.

I've just been save scuming high level ships and stealing them.