By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

That's really good, I really like it. And you can change it whenever you feel like it; this is great.

Like the 360 faceplate. 

Around the Network

Starfield Related Purchases So Far.

• Starfield Premium Edition
  • Starfield Controller
  • Starfield Headset
  • Starfield Console Wrap.

Starfield's branding is just so good, it works with almost everything.

I'd probably buy a Fable one too and just swap it out when I'm playing Fable, Lol.

Should release a Halo Infinite one for those who couldn't get the console.

UNPACKING THE FIRST MAJOR UPDATE! | MINECRAFT LEGENDS - YouTube

Ryuu96 said:

I think wraps is a fun idea, way more affordable to the consumer, does almost the same thing without having to buy a whole new Xbox, less hammering to Xbox's production line and likely far better margins for them, also it should theoretically be far easier to produce a bunch of different wraps so we should get a lot of wraps based on other videogames.

I'm buying that Starfield wrap, Lol.

"We know gamers want to be able to customize their consoles and show support for their favorite games, and we are delivering an option that’s more affordable and more sustainable than purchasing a special edition or limited edition console."

Hopefully the material holds up well in real life.

Not to mention scalpers can't fucking scalp these and you'll actually be able to get one.

Yeah I used to love getting console wraps on the Wii U. Really cool that MS are making them too.

Sucks that it releases October 18th though, I want it on my console from start to finish for Starfield!

Hope they do a wrap for every major release going forward.

Also, where the hell is the Minecraft wrap? You'd think that would be one of the first made!

Around the Network

Do we have any info on Shattered Space Story Expansion?
I'm still holding up on buying the Starfield premium upgrade. the 5 days early sure is great but with my average gaming time/day lately it does not amount for much to me. The expansion though is what will decide if I upgrade or not, but the amount of info on it is nonexistent on the store unless I missed something. Would have appreciated it if the description added things like X hours of added content, X amount of fully voiced dialog, x new characters, etc. anything just for me to have minimum knowledge of what actually is this expansion.

EpicRandy said:

Do we have any info on Shattered Space Story Expansion?
I'm still holding up on buying the Starfield premium upgrade. the 5 days early sure is great but with my average gaming time/day lately it does not amount for much to me. The expansion though is what will decide if I upgrade or not, but the amount of info on it is nonexistent on the store unless I missed something. Would have appreciated it if the description added things like X hours of added content, X amount of fully voiced dialog, x new characters, etc. anything just for me to have minimum knowledge of what actually is this expansion.

Not really, it's only an assumption right now, Bethesda's previous expansions have been substantial in size so we assume this one will be too.

A person has recreated the Millennium Falcon by putting together the modules that have already been seen in past trailers. Very beautiful creations are really coming.

Finished a few games in August: 

(Replay) The Orange Box & Portal 2 - 1000G each. There was a time Valve was untouchable in how great their SP games were, really wish they would return to those (non gimmick) SP games again. 

(Replay) The Last Campfire - 1000G. Played this on Xbox with someone playing on Switch through VC. Was pretty good, just a standard good indie game, nothing more nothing less. 

(Replay) Stray - 1000G. Top 5 indies this gen. 

Gylt - 910G. Was a pretty creepy game at first but its horror elements were overused and lost the creepy factor long before the end of game. Also genuinely don’t understand how the same dev crated RiME, this was many levels below that in every single metric.

The Callisto Protocol - 1150G. Great atmospheric game ruined by garbage combat. The Final Transmission DLC was just a complete fucking insult of how bad it ended.

Resident Evil 4 Remake - final game of August, will return with impressions. 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 21 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition