By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"We are working on the most ambitious plan in Call of Duty history, with over 3,000 people now working on the franchise and a return to the Modern Warfare setting that delivered our most successful Call of Duty title ever."

If they weren't developers then would you say "3,000 people now working on Call of Duty"? Cause now I read it like, at the end of 2021, they had 9,800 employees, 6,664 of those are developers and 3,000 of those are working on Call of Duty which would then leave us with 3,664 developers for Blizzard/King spread across all their teams.

Moby is of course, the development team across the entire years of developer too so it will include someone who just joins for a few months, while I feel Activision's breakdown will be closer to a representation of the core development sizes. I feel like 3,664 would be close because you break that down between the few teams in Blizzard + King then it's still fairly decent sizes for core teams.

I wish Blizzard didn't just merge everything into one entity blob

Blizzard 1, Blizzard 2, Blizzard 3, Blizzard 4, Lol.

It's going to be absolutely pointless for me to even TRY to figure out sizes between the studios for my OP.

Around the Network

Anyway, enough about Mark Kern and Blizzard for the day, time for me to go play some more Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Gamepass xD

Played Star Ocean The Divine Force yesterday for about 2 hours. It is actually a lot of fun 😅. Gameplay is solid and fast paced.

I wonder what Microsoft will do with MLG, eSports has taken quite the battering lately, quite a few teams are really struggling financially.

Tyler may have got his Starfield access revoked, it no longer appears under recently played games on his steam profile.

Lmao...Zenimax has always been pretty ruthless but people would get in trouble for breaking NDAs with any publisher, let alone Zenimax.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2023

Around the Network

Even the babies that were born to blizzard employees during Diablo IV's development were mentioned in the credits.

I read most of the end credits until I went cross-eyed.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Even the babies that were born to blizzard employees during Diablo IV's development were mentioned in the credits.

Kids CV in the future.

"I was in the credits of Diablo IV, the multi-million selling IP from Blizzard Entertainment"

Just don't ask me what I did.

Peter Moore Former Head Of Xbox & Sega | EA & Liverpool FC | Starfield Goes Gold | Embracer |CWA ABK - YouTube

These dudes are interviewing Peter Moore @shikamaru317 

shikamaru317 said:

Anyway, enough about Mark Kern and Blizzard for the day, time for me to go play some more Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Gamepass xD

It's surprisingly fun!

Asmongold and Shroud considering playing Halo. It'd be great if those two do and they enjoy it. The more big name streamers playing it the better, especially if they stick around, it could bring the population up further.

Summit is an MVP. First Sea of Thieves, now he's doing marketing for Halo