By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The fomo hit. Got the early access Starfield dlc.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

The fomo hit. Got the early access Starfield dlc.

Hey now 5 days early access is 5 days. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 August 2023

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 August 2023

Just got the new Dashboard this morning and damn it's probably the worst one Xbox has ever had they basically removed all the customisations the old one allowed and I had set up and dumped back all the useless crap and advertising the old one let you remove and no longer allow you to curate your own Home screen.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see anywhere to unpin the stuff I care nothing about unless it's an hidden option somewhere but how did this even get past the early testing stage in it's current form.

Around the Network

WoodenPints said:

Just got the new Dashboard this morning and damn it's probably the worst one Xbox has ever had they basically removed all the customisations the old one allowed and I had set up and dumped back all the useless crap and advertising the old one let you remove and no longer allow you to curate your own Home screen.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see anywhere to unpin the stuff I care nothing about unless it's an hidden option somewhere but how did this even get past the early testing stage in it's current form.

Yeah I really don’t know what they were thinking. They basically turned the Xbox Home page into an extension of the Microsoft Store.

Ryuu96 said:

What makes Starfield’s continuous rise even more impressive is that all of Steam is still on the high that is Baldur’s Gate 3 lol