By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Yikes. I've got a bad feeling that Starfield is going to be facing an uphill battle of anti-Xbox critic bias from a fair few critics, Game Rant included. I mean seriously, this is just an embarrassing amount of negative Starfield articles, and from 5 different writers for Game Rant too.

PC Gamer is another one that's been popping off on Starfield for the past several months as well. 

What would've been a 95 or 96 meta score, is probably going to end up being a 90 or so.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yikes. I've got a bad feeling that Starfield is going to be facing an uphill battle of anti-Xbox critic bias from a fair few critics, Game Rant included. I mean seriously, this is just an embarrassing amount of negative Starfield articles, and from 5 different writers for Game Rant too.

PC Gamer is another one that's been popping off on Starfield for the past several months as well. 

What would've been a 95 or 96 meta score, is probably going to end up being a 90 or so.

Yeah, I've seen their Starfield hate articles as well, including one suggesting that Ubisoft's Star Wars Outlaws would be a better pick for sci-fi fans than Starfield. Imagine suggesting that an Ubisoft game would somehow be better than a Bethesda game. Bethesda has 3 overall Game of the Year wins (Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim) and one 2nd place finish (Fallout 4). By comparison the closest Ubisoft has ever came to an overall Game of the Year win was 3rd place for Far Cry 3, and the next closest after that were 5th place finishes for Assassin's Creed 2 and Far Cry 4, so no Ubisoft game since 2014 has even made it to the top 5 in the overall Game of the Year rankings, even though they release games yearly. I think I like Ubisoft games more than just about anyone else in Xbox Empire, and even I find simping for Star Wars Outlaws over Starfield ludicrous, I'm sure Star Wars Outlaws will be a fun game but GOTY contender material it almost certainly won't be, not with the way the 2024 release slate is shaping up.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 14 August 2023

There’s definitely sites that are going to slam Starfield like Gamerant and PCGamer. Bethesda would be dumb to give them review codes, let them go buy a copy if they want to shit over it. 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 15 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

shikamaru317 said:

BREAKING!!!

Why do they all read like ChatGPT/BingAI wrote those titles?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 August 2023

@Spade How are you enjoying Stray?? The city they’ve built is pretty damn impressive huh.

Around the Network

Talking about previous Sony exclusives, hopefully Kena hits Xbox. I was hoping to replay it when they added the costume update but gave my PS5 to my partner, absolute phenomenal game.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 15 August 2023

DroidKnight said:
KiigelHeart said:

Form or join a band and start performing live. Few things bring more joy, you have my word.

The main reason I decided to build 3 studios, was so that I wouldn't have to perform live.  I'm not sure if I have the chops, and i suffer from a bit of stage fright when I have to give speeches and presentations.  With the studio, I can repeat the same few measures 100's of times if need be to get it right and no-one is there to shame me.  

I'd like to think that someday I could reach that level of confidence to do so.  

I used to suffer from stage fright too. I could play all kinds of technical stuff alone but started to sweat and struggle if someone was listening lol. Just play for people and soon you'll have the confidence and you'll learn new things that will help in studio too.

No-one is going to shame you. You can strum a G-chord and non-musicians will think you're super talented, other musicians know the difficulties and what it takes to play live  :) 

KiigelHeart said:
DroidKnight said:

The main reason I decided to build 3 studios, was so that I wouldn't have to perform live.  I'm not sure if I have the chops, and i suffer from a bit of stage fright when I have to give speeches and presentations.  With the studio, I can repeat the same few measures 100's of times if need be to get it right and no-one is there to shame me.  

I'd like to think that someday I could reach that level of confidence to do so.  

I used to suffer from stage fright too. I could play all kinds of technical stuff alone but started to sweat and struggle if someone was listening lol. Just play for people and soon you'll have the confidence and you'll learn new things that will help in studio too.

Me talking to Noble.

Fuck 💀😂

Ryuu96 said:

Fuck 💀😂

Release date announcement.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.