By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Future business/ventures: Success/Money not necessary, joy is priority.

Film scoring and composing, music production, song writing, song covers, modernizing of existing works, voice overs, voice acting, mash ups, mixing and remixing.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I haven't consumed any adult beverages in 2 months, so these 5 have delivered a punch that I'm hoping won't linger for too long.  Again; the thread that I seem to migrate to, to sit in anguish anticipating my demise.  

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 11 August 2023

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Give or take a few or four. 

Ryuu96 said:

A game that shipped?

• 3 years (Pentiment): 9 months in pre-production and ~27 months in development.
  • Icewind Dale: 14 months.
  • Icewind Dale II: 10 months.
  • Neverwinter Nights II was in development for over 3 years (I think?) but I only came on for about 6 months at the end.
  • Fallout: New Vegas: 18 months.
  • Pillars of Eternity: 2 years, 10 months.
  • Deadfire: 2 years, 6 months.

MS really let him cook with Pentiment huh, might also be a sign of how long games take to make now too.

Ryuu96 said:

Just by fixing the servers, Lol.

With basically zero advertising as well, it will go up a notch when they get added to gamepass and hopefully a resolution boost after the merger is completed.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

Film scoring and composing, music production, song writing, song covers, modernizing of existing works, voice overs, voice acting, mash ups, mixing and remixing.

Form or join a band and start performing live. Few things bring more joy, you have my word.

Reading the article comments I’m starting to feel bad for some of the PS community folks, they believe BG3 is actually going to move consoles… they didn’t even buy FF16 according to SE yet they’ll buy a nicher franchise that I imagine 99% never played the first 2 … x to doubt.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Reading the article comments I’m starting to feel bad for some of the PS community folks, they believe BG3 is actually going to move consoles… they didn’t even buy FF16 according to SE yet they’ll buy a nicher franchise that I imagine 99% never played the first 2 … x to doubt.

I'd like to think BG3 would, but I'm niche.  Plenty of time to play Starfield until Series S gets it shit together.

But really, I hope it sells a shitload on PS.  And I hope that most that purchase it, know what they are getting into, it doesn't deserve any unnecessary criticism.

KiigelHeart said:
DroidKnight said:

Form or join a band and start performing live. Few things bring more joy, you have my word.

The main reason I decided to build 3 studios, was so that I wouldn't have to perform live.  I'm not sure if I have the chops, and i suffer from a bit of stage fright when I have to give speeches and presentations.  With the studio, I can repeat the same few measures 100's of times if need be to get it right and no-one is there to shame me.  

I'd like to think that someday I could reach that level of confidence to do so.  

VersusEvil said:

I don't fault the Sony consumer for not purchasing FF16, the blame falls solely on Square. BG3 will provide an actual RPG experience for them.