By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 15 40.54%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 22 59.46%

Total:37
shikamaru317 said:
SegaHeart said:

You getting Starfield day one? I heard diaologues choices are bigger like more than SKyrim ^^

Definitely day one for me, my most anticipated game currently.

200,000 dialogues more than Persona 5 royal? Also bigger than Skyrim.

Around the Network

ice said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Whoa, what? I got half the achievements but there's a cheese to get them all?!?! Yes please!

I got you fam, added you. load up the game, you should see a shared world. Make a copy (RT on controller) load up the copy (make sure it's not the original because it bugs) and press the button to beat the game and get all cheevos!

You can add me too . Will it ruin the story in anyway as i still want/plan on finishing the game?.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
ice said:

I got you fam, added you. load up the game, you should see a shared world. Make a copy (RT on controller) load up the copy (make sure it's not the original because it bugs) and press the button to beat the game and get all cheevos!

You can add me too . Will it ruin the story in anyway as i still want/plan on finishing the game?.

It takes you straight to the end where you have to wait for all the achievements to pop except for 2. You then press a button to end the game and get the final 2. 

You can then skip the final cutscene to avoid any spoilers

Seems things are moving much more quickly for the FTC and EC (January is quicker than what was initially reported I think). Here's hoping the CMA doesn't take all the way until March for their decision.

gtotheunit91 said:
zero129 said:

It takes you straight to the end where you have to wait for all the achievements to pop except for 2. You then press a button to end the game and get the final 2. 

You can then skip the final cutscene to avoid any spoilers

Thats good to hear thanks dude

zero129 said:
ice said:

added