By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DroidKnight said:

The new Diablo IV patch totally wrecked my build. I've tried respecking everything, but it just feels totally fucked. No longer excited for the Season 1 start tomorrow.

I love it :) I mean, point of the season is to try something different hehe and the Malignant gems or whatever they called are going to change everything anyway!

Cannot wait for tomorrow!

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
DroidKnight said:

The new Diablo IV patch totally wrecked my build. I've tried respecking everything, but it just feels totally fucked. No longer excited for the Season 1 start tomorrow.

I love it :) I mean, point of the season is to try something different hehe and the Malignant gems or whatever they called are going to change everything anyway!

Yeah, I'll still check it out, but I feel kind of bummed out.  I've spent the last 2 weeks preparing for it, getting all the alters and defogging the map.  I was practicing on my current build to get a good game plan for tomorrow.  The amount of changes that have been made, make all the planning I did obsolete.  I've lost all sense of direction on what to do tomorrow.  I'm not even sure what class to run with.  I'm sure I'll get over it, but I feel like all the time I had invested in my current build was wasted.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Imaginedvl said:

Yeah, I'll still check it out, but I feel kind of bummed out.  I've spent the last 2 weeks preparing for it, getting all the alters and defogging the map.  I was practicing on my current build to get a good game plan for tomorrow.  The amount of changes that have been made, make all the planning I did obsolete.  I've lost all sense of direction on what to do tomorrow.  I'm not even sure what class to run with.  I'm sure I'll get over it, but I feel like all the time I had invested in my current build was wasted.

haha yah I hear you :) For me, it is not that bad cause I have been playing rogue non stop and I want to start a new Barb, and I did not really check yet for builds or anything.

Imaginedvl said:
DroidKnight said:

haha yah I hear you :) For me, it is not that bad cause I have been playing rogue non stop and I want to start a new Barb, and I did not really check yet for builds or anything.

I also don't check builds, I like to trial and error it myself over the length of leveling up.  The Barb is what I was playing and it got hit pretty hard with the changes.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
DroidKnight said:

What movie is that? 

New video from me!

• Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Extend Merger Deadline
  • Sony Signs Deal to Keep Call of Duty on PlayStation for 10 Years

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Imaginedvl said:
gtotheunit91 said:

What movie is that? 

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. It’s an anthology film by the Coen Brothers but I don’t remember which story in the movie was the one with this scene lol REALLY good movie though! 

Ryuu96 said:

Depends on the exact RPG really. With KOTOR and KOTOR 2, I remember the characters and story most of all. With Bethesda RPG's like Fallout 3 and Skyrim, it's the setting/exploration I remember most of all. With Witcher 3, it's the characters/story. With Kingdom Hearts 2, it's the setting and characters and story.

The common theme for me is that it's never really the gameplay I remember the most, as most of the RPG's at the top of my list have rather lackluster gameplay (or more specifically, the combat), even the best of them in terms of combat, Witcher 3 and KH2, both have combat that pales in comparison to the best games of many other non-RPG game genres.

Ryuu96 said:

RPGs? Story for sure.

Gameplay comes second and setting third as far as RPGs go.