By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

Am I the only one playing Halo infinite here? I just finished the infection season pass, I still think it's a solid MP despite some shortcomings. I think the pop is really low as I always match against the same people lol

Best gunplay of the series but I've lost interest in keeping up with multiplayer titles for a while now.

Recent maps look great though and eSports Halo is very fun to watch.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 July 2023

Around the Network

Some buddies have already flocked back to Black Ops last night. I'm trying to convince them to give Shadowrun (2007) a shot too.

Around the Network

Well it is in my sig, I play Halo infinite aswell but mostly just for the battle pass ^^'.

I enjoyed last weeks squad battle with the three Halo 3 maps even when I lost almost every match thanks to people quitting and being semi afk (for grinding the ranks?)

Bing AI getting ahead of itself, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

damn that armor and kill effects... I want those LOL wish it was in the event... should I give 343 more money?

AR looks nice, lowkey wish they kept the ribbon on it lol looks so majestic 

I may re-install my all-time favorite CoD for MP, MW3, and reminisce about the good old days. I heard MW3 has one of the biggest playerbases of the old ones after the servers went back up, 2nd only to Black Ops 1. Last I heard Black Ops 1 hit 123k concurrent players while MW3 was at 79k.

Machiavellian said:

This does not make sense to me.  If there is a breakup fee at a certain point in time and that time expire why would they get sued for taking advantage of their option. 

Very simple :) Their duty is to make more money to the shareholders. Simple as that, that's the prime reason of existence of the board; drive the stock up, not down. Breaking up is going to make shareholders LOSE a lot of money :D

And by a lot, I mean a lot, I'm telling you that the whole board and Bobby would be in BIG trouble if they would do that. 

Last edited by Imaginedvl - on 18 July 2023