By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Another Game Pass hater.

"The Management Board of 11 bit studios SA (hereinafter the "Company") informs that the Company has received a signed agreement with Microsoft Corporation based in Washington, USA, the subject of which is to make selected games from the Company's portfolio (hereinafter "Games") available in the Game Pass program run by Microsoft Corporation. Pursuant to the agreement, the rights to the Games will remain with the Company. In the Company's opinion, making the Games available in the Game Pass program will have a significant, positive impact on the Company's financial results in subsequent periods. The list of Games covered by the contract will be announced at a later date."

Founded in 2010 by former members of CD Projekt and Metropolis Software, 11 bit studios S.A. is a game development company hailing from Warsaw, Poland. The studio has gained recognition for its notable titles, including Anomaly: Warzone Earth (2011), This War of Mine (2014), and Frostpunk (2018).

The studio is currently developing Frostpunk 2 and The Alters.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

Nancy Pelosi just bought $500k worth of MS stock so I think it’s safe to say this merger will make it past this FTC hurdle.

I see $1 million in MS, and $500k in Apple.  

Don't think the merger will affect MS's stock that much, Activision's stock on the other hand, will lead to a pretty quick payout.  

Ryuu96 said:

I'm not sure if it means anything though other than Microsoft stock is amazing, Lol.

I don't think ABK would even noticeably move Microsoft stock one way or another, it would have made more sense if she purchased ABK stock.

Yeah, I don't think her buying MS stock means much either. ABK probably won't move the needle much on Microsoft's own stock price. ABK is what she should have bought if she was specifically buying because of the trial seemingly not going in the FTC's favor. 

Hopefully Frostpunk 2 will launch on consoles as well. Day one purchase, game pass or not.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Imaginedvl said:

Well, I would not call that insider trading tho :) This is really public knowledge! Everyone can listen to the hearing and draw the same conclusion :)

This is, but I meant in general lol. They're not subtle about it either

Btw, you and Shika having similar avatars on top of each other confused the hell out of me lol

I was the first, therefore I have the right to claim it as mine!

The other one is just a copycat!

I'm sensing an upcoming disturbance in the markets. I sold off everything I had last week, and gonna leave it on the sideline for a bit. I know you shouldn't buy and sell on gut feelings, but at least I'll have a few peaceful nights.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I'm sensing an upcoming disturbance in the markets. I sold off everything I had last week, and gonna leave it on the sideline for a bit. I know you shouldn't buy and sell on gut feelings, but at least I'll have a few peaceful nights.

you sold off everything related to MS/ABKS, or everything everything? lol

Selling off all your stock all at once is uhm...quite a move 

Angelus said:
DroidKnight said:

you sold off everything related to MS/ABKS, or everything everything? lol

Selling off all your stock all at once is uhm...quite a move 

Yep, everything I had invested with my Edwards Jones account (it wasn't too much).  I didn't have any 401's or IRA's, it was just mutuals and yes my MS/ABKS and Sony stocks.  I only had about $130,000 invested in and sold at $158,000.  I had it for about 2 1/2 years.  I'm still sitting on a bunch of precious metals, some real estate, and a 1.6 million dollar business.  I've been trying to sell my business, and the guy I had looking at it and studying the numbers since February ended up backing out 2 weeks ago.  I've since decided to keep it in the family and just paid (today actually) to move my son and his fiancé over from 200 miles away to get them trained to run and operate it.  I was planning a full retirement, but it looks like it's going to be a semi-retirement for a little bit.

I did feel instantly relieved after selling the stocks.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Time for the big boss!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 June 2023