By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

>Those players represent way more money to Sony than that, though: Ryan says CoD players spend (what looks to me like) $15.9 billion per year, on average, on everything else they buy.

Bigly.

Around the Network

Thank God that shit is over with, tedious as fuck.

Spent a bunch of time asking her shit which isn't even under her expert witness role and is for Microsoft's OTHER expert witness, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 June 2023

Nvidia guy saying streaming through GeForce now is a "higher quality" gaming experience than Xbox Series and PS5.

Lmao...Of course he'd say that though but it's definitely not true for most people.

This feels more like a GeForce Now Ad 😭

Ryuu96 said:

Nvidia guy saying streaming through GeForce now is a "higher quality" gaming experience than Xbox Series and PS5.

Lmao...Of course he'd say that though but it's definitely not true.

Yah this is really not true, he is just playing along to push their service basically and how their service is so good.

While real gamers would never use cloud gaming for any real gaming (esp. online multiplayer, shooters, etc...).

I actually consider his testimony borderline lies, I mean he understands the limitations of the cloud and pretends that they do not exist... 

Around the Network

Cloud Gaming executive believes Cloud Gaming will be very successful in the future and be profitable *in the future*

Shocked /s.

If anything, this completely disproves the FTCs thought of cloud streaming and consoles/PC being separate markets when you consider for GeForce Now to even work, you have to BUY the game on Steam, Epic Games Store, or other supported PC storefronts, then subscribe to stream the game that you bought. They're all intertwined with each other lol

Nancy Pelosi just bought $500k worth of MS stock so I think it’s safe to say this merger will make it past this FTC hurdle.

Finally someone mentioned that multiple publishers yanked their titles from GeForce Now around that time, not just Xbox, Lol.

Cause Nvidia pissed off MULTIPLE publishers.