By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Course you did, cause you was about to get Starfield as exclusive

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

He's moved streaming to here: ChapotePro | Kick

lol as annoying as is he, the dude is a machine :)

Also, Jim is responding with VERY simple Yes/No and sometime elaborates a bit... But he has been trained very well haha

Jim Ryan would have been cooked if this was in person/live, Lmao.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

He's moved streaming to here: ChapotePro | Kick

Also, Jim is responding with VERY simple Yes/No and sometime elaborates a bit... But he has been trained very well haha

Hmm, I wonder how this work with cross examination for MS Lawyer.  I guess in this particular trial it does not matter but under cross examination pretty much a lot of these statements could be challenged.  I am not sure how you can challenge a video deposition at this trial.

It's literally the same fucking client isn't it? Overwatch 2 replaced Overwatch 1?

And also...It's already fucking on PlayStation.

Lmfao.

Sony being the main proponent to the deal and Jim cryin ryan doing a deposition instead of having the balls to do it in court should tell the judge everything she needs to know.

Machiavellian said:
Imaginedvl said:

Hmm, I wonder how this work with cross examination for MS Lawyer.  I guess in this particular trial it does not matter but under cross examination pretty much a lot of these statements could be challenged.  I am not sure how you can challenge a video deposition at this trial.

Yes, I do not know if Microsoft lawyers listened (or attended) the FTC part and then simply asked questions to cross-examine him when it was their turn.

That's a good point, very interested to see how this will play :) Will know in few minutes haha

Jim Ryan is really struggling to explain how this hurts PS gamers and FTC's whole case is focused on how Xbox will do exactly what PlayStation does...

If FTC continues to focus on the awful console market and doesn't angle towards the cloud market then I don't see how their case has a chance at all.