By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

THEY CAN'T FIND THE BOOTY

They're trying to find Matt Booty, Lmao.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 June 2023

Ryuu96 said:

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Okay they found him, here we go, don't fuck up Matt, no pressure.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

56/44 is pretty close to VGC's numbers at least, I think I got 56.5% vs 43.5% when I did VGC's numbers. Interesting that Microsoft disagrees with them. Either way, the numbers make FTC's attempts to stop the deal look bad, their own ratio shows Xbox down by over 3m units in their strongest market, PS5 is beating them even worse in probably every other market. Xbox needs this deal to go through just to maybe catch up to PS5 in Xbox's strongest market, it certainly won't turn the tide of the console war on a worldwide basis. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 22 June 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Yikes on bikes. Did the FTC do no research whatsoever? Sony has been paying for exclusive skins and other content in 3rd party games since at least 2016, quite possibly longer (I remember them hatting exclusive AC Syndicate content in 2016, but they may have been hatting exclusive content in 3rd party games even before that), and the FTC didn't even know that Sony has been making use of that anti-competitive practice that entire time? What a useless organization.

The FTC lawyer seemed to do a 'decent' job at trying to bait Matt Booty into agreeing with them, trying to make him admit that Switch is a different market to Xbox, by using Halo as an example that a port to Switch would be a significantly different experience on Xbox, I think Booty just about got through it, Lol.

^ This email was from 2019.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 June 2023