-Sea of Stars
-Harold Halibut
-Galacticare
-Neon White
-Mineko's Night Market
-The Book Walker
-The Wandering Village

Around the Network

Neon White Reviews - OpenCritic - Good get for Game Pass.

The Wandering Village on Steam - Based on Steam reviews, another good get.

Sea of Stars looks good too.

Judge Corley has been assigned the case of FTC vs Microsoft.

Same judge who has been smacking down Gamers Lawsuit vs Microsoft.

Just to repeat again, FTC has like a 99% chance of getting their TRO as the bar for a TRO is extremely low but the TRO is temporary so don't fret over that, a TRO only lasts for 2 weeks, the PI will then be decided in those 2 weeks, the court case will be fast, we may very well know the final status of FTC vs Microsoft by the end of this month.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 June 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Just to repeat again, FTC has like a 99% chance of getting their TRO as the bar for a TRO is extremely low but the TRO is temporary so don't fret over that, a TRO only lasts for 2 weeks, the PI will then be decided in those 2 weeks, the court case will be fast, we may very well know the final status of FTC vs Microsoft by the end of this month.

This is nice, should go faster with a Judge that already has knowledge of the situation.

Do you know however if the move by the FTC voids the discovery process MS made earlier that got them access to many Sony documents or if they'll transfer from the FTC internal case to this one?

EpicRandy said:
Ryuu96 said:

This is nice, should go faster with a Judge that already has knowledge of the situation.

Do you know however if the move by the FTC voids the discovery process MS made earlier that got them access to many Sony documents or if they'll transfer from the FTC internal case to this one?

Don't have a clue, Lol.

I think why it needs to be fast is that the TRO only lasts 2 weeks and FTC has to prove immediate harm to relevant markets.

Around the Network

"It's not any one thing. Sometimes it's business deals that are done, sometimes the team has a focus that they're just...'hey we can only support two or three platforms' and they're kind of reducing development risk. It is real, every platform you add, adds more work to the development team.

"Sometimes it's just a team that doesn't have a lot of connection to Xbox and they don't necessarily see it in their local game store when they walk in.

"It's even why our presence on the ground with Xbox--even if we're not selling as many consoles as the competition, if you go to Yodobashi Camera, I want there to be an Xbox section, I want there to be games that are shown.

"I also want the teams that are kind of on a base level that Xbox is a games platform and it's something they see in their daily lives.

"I love the progress that we've made over the last 5 or 6 years there, but there's obviously more work for us to do."

Tweaktown

Sorry if this got posted several pages back.

I remember when I was in Japan but this was a while ago during the 360 era. MS actually had a decent presences in Japan's bigger stores from what I remember but compared to Nintendo it wasn't even close and Sony was even a distant 2nd compared to Nintendo at the time. I am sure nothing has improved for MS in Japan but it would be nice to visit again to see if MS even have shelf space. Interesting enough, MS did have some games from Japan devs that did not make it to the West which is a surprise that a few took the risk on the platform without the support of western customers.

Imagine if Starfield had a secret blackhole that Todd doesn't tell anyone about. You're casually navigating when suddenly something grabs a hold of your ship, you can't see what it is but your ship is starting to rip itself apart, you're desperately trying to fly out but it isn't working, you try to fast travel and it breaks, there is nothing you can do as your ship is slowly sucked into a dark pit of nothingness.

Save File Erased.

Game is set 50 LY's from Earth though and the nearest Black Hole is 1,600 LYs away so it won't have one.

Just a heads up, but you can just buy the premium upgrade for starfield 31€/$....

Guess most now and it will probably be the same forza motorsport.

Anyway finished Chicory and really enjoyed that one.