By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
axumblade said:

Watching the Ubisoft conference just makes me kind of glad E3 is dead :/ it felt out of touch to me. Microsoft (and PlayStation and Nintendo) have the right idea to kind of show as many games as possible and then have their games featured on an extended showcase.

I just read the highlights and yeesh, I'm just glad I dont bother watching these shows and just wait for the highlights nowadays lol.

Also Ubisoft completely forgot about the Prince of Persia remake just like how SE forgot about DQIII HD2D and Capcom about Deep Down lol.

I think they just quietly cancelled it. Perhaps they decided to use some parts of what it would have been in Assassins Creed Mirage. 

Don’t get me wrong. I am interested in the ray man dlc for Mario x Rabbids, Assassins Creed Mirage looks great, Prince of Persia looks fun (albeit they could call it literally any other name and we would be none the wiser), and SW Outlaws looks pretty sweet. But the way everything is dragged out, it just kinda killed the hype to me. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:

I think they just quietly cancelled it. Perhaps they decided to use some parts of what it would have been in Assassins Creed Mirage. 

Don’t get me wrong. I am interested in the ray man dlc for Mario x Rabbids, Assassins Creed Mirage looks great, Prince of Persia looks fun (albeit they could call it literally any other name and we would be none the wiser), and SW Outlaws looks pretty sweet. But the way everything is dragged out, it just kinda killed the hype to me. 

That would suck so much if that is true.

Literally what happened (and how we got Assassin's Creed which is great over a decade ago) but still :(

Dont care that much for the other PoP game but I'll get it eventually.

Always up for more Assassin's Creed.

Didnt know about the Rayman DLC for MarioXRabbids but will get that too.

Ryuu96 said:

Garbage.

Only good thing to be revealed was the new Ace Attorney collection game.

Around the Network

Being aware that development takes that long, doesn't mean that we have to be happy about it.

the-pi-guy said:

Being aware that development takes that long, doesn't mean that we have to be happy about it.

We’re in the denial phase lol

the-pi-guy said:

Doesn't stop them from announcing anything when all they've designed is the logo.

Sucks it takes a whole generation just to get one entry.

Used to get 3 mainline FF games in a gen - FF1/2/3 on NES, 4/5/6 on SNES, 7/8/9 on PS1, 10/11/12 on PS2.

PS3/X360 got 13 as a trilogy

15 was suppose to be PS3 but got delayed to dev hell all the way to PS4.

16 just now on PS5.