By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I know what the number was but I don't know if I can even say it here, Lmao.

Around the Network

I was being a little cheeky with my review of the showcase and Bethesda direct. I believe that MS had a solid show even though games that I mostly enjoy was not present. Fable looked great which combined that its in game seems like this will deliver at least visually the next gen graphic polish. Starfield did deliver for me, I am already thinking about that jetpack and the mayhem I will be causing in the universe. It appears the majority of MS and bigger gamepass games will be in 2024 and the ones without a specific date we can assume will be in 2025 or later. At the end of the day, not sure if this showcase will move the needle for MS but if Starfield can hold the promise of a truly epic space RPG then it may move consoles again for MS at a decent pace. Hopefully from 2024 and beyond we see MS hit that 4 major first party games each year which would be a hell of a accomplishment.

Ryuu96 said:

We're not going to hear about this game until next years showcase

NOOOOOOOOOO

Him retiring shortly after Elder Scrolls VI releases wouldn't really be a surprise but it'd rip my poor little heart out.

Give him a big send off, Elder Scrolls, where everything started for Bethesda, III to VI.

Around the Network

Matt Booty in Giantbomb interview says they try to do less of the "stop what you're doing and give us a vertical slice" and instead ask developers "what have you got running that we can capture?" to try to not interfere with development too much.

Phil mentions the Persona leak, hehe.

Says they don't react to bad stuff like Redfall by changing stuff in the show, it's unfair to put that responsibility on other developers to "save" the brand but they were already convinced this would be a strong 1st party show.

Phil saying leaks happen and he doesn't get all frustrated about those things and the camera pans to Grubb, Lmfao.

Ryuu96 said:

Him retiring shortly after Elder Scrolls VI releases wouldn't really be a surprise but it'd rip my poor little heart out.

Give him a big send off, Elder Scrolls, where everything started for Bethesda, III to VI.

Judging by some previous comments he's made, I think he wants to ship one more Fallout as well. Starfield, ES, Fallout, walk off into the sunset. That's what I expect.

Expected over $1bn in PC revenue this year. Game Pass is over 100% bigger than it was last year on PC. Playerbase is almost 50% bigger than it was.

Ryuu96 said:

Expected over $1bn in PC revenue this year. Game Pass is over 100% bigger than it was last year on PC. Playerbase is almost 50% bigger than it was.

Starfield alone gonna blow those numbers out the water lol