By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

"Improved Discovery With Updated Game Cards"

They trolling us?

C'mon Man.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 31 May 2023

I actually think the glitter trailer is for a Double Fine game and now I’m 100% convinced.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Phil should come out like

"Xbox fans, starting 2023, we aim to have a WRPG for you every year, starting with Starfield, then Avowed in 2024 and then Fable in 2025!"

And the crowd goes wild, Xbox King of WRPGs!

Ryuu96 said:

"Xbox fans, starting 2023, we aim to have a WRPG for you every year, starting with Starfield, then Avowed in 2024 and then Fable in 2025!"

I mean, call me naive but I'm pretty sure we will get more first party than that anyway...

Forza Motorsport, Hellblade 2, Avowed, Starfield, and another unknown one (right there, 5 AAA first parties, even without the unknown one, it is still 4 AAA from the start) And then Fable (or whatever they are trying to tease) and whatever else they are going to show up; this is going to be a S tier show :) Even if Fable is not there already. 

Around the Network

WRPG's were what I loved about the original Xbox, alongside Halo and the Sega exclusives, which of course continued throughout the 360 generation. It'll be great to see Xbox go back to a big part of what made the platform great to begin with

The narrative is going to go from "Xbox has no games" to "all Xbox makes are WRPG's"

Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

I mean, call me naive but I'm pretty sure we will get more first party than that anyway...

Forza Motorsport, Hellblade 2, Avowed, Starfield, and another unknown one (right there, 5 AAA first parties, even without the unknown one, it is still 4 AAA from the start) And then Fable (or whatever they are trying to tease) and whatever else they are going to show up; this is going to be a S tier show :) Even if Fable is not there already. 

Imo.

100%

• Starfield (Duh)
  • Forza Motorsport (Duh)
  • Hellblade 2

90%

• Avowed
  • "The Wandering Tower"
  • Ara History Untold
  • Age of Empires IV

80%

• "Project Midnight"
  • Contraband

60%

• Perfect Dark

50%

• Fable

___

Can't put a % on the rest, Lol.

gtotheunit91 said:

WRPG's were what I loved about the original Xbox, alongside Halo and the Sega exclusives, which of course continued throughout the 360 generation. It'll be great to see Xbox go back to a big part of what made the platform great to begin with

The narrative is going to go from "Xbox has no games" to "all Xbox makes are WRPG's"

How naive :D

Nah, like when Bethesda got acquired, the narrative went to "Oh but Bethesday RPGs sucks, they are the worse, we are not losing anyting; we never liked them from the start...".
This time it will probably something like: "WRPG sucks so much, Xbox makes the worse genre of RPGs, Xbox is doomed, Phil Spencer is a B-Tier"... 

Beated Tales of Arise 100%

My 2 cents:

Best: The RPG experience, it is a fast Action RPG and at the beginning your fights are annoying because you are weak and clumsy, you barely can do 3 fast hits or your character is out of stamina and you need to wait a few seconds to let it regenate, same with special attacks.  Your mages are slow with casting spells, like 5 seconds of standing still and any hit will stop the spell......but progressing trough the game will make you faster, let you hit more times, decrease the spell casting time, let you evade easier basically making fights look insanely fast.

Good:   Graphics, a step up from the past Tales games not mindblowing but still Unreal 4 treated the franchise well.

The so so points: 

- Game is linear with open fields between almost each location

- The first part of the game you are annoyed with your fights, the second part you are annoyed with long dungeonus; in face when I was in a dungeoun for 40 minutes my characters told me in the background that I am not halfway and that it is silly that the end boss not just comes to you but tires you out with having a long dungeoun betweem him and the starting point.

- Side quests are fine but was annoyed that you could not see recommended levels for the side quests making it a guess if you are underpowered or not.

- The music, did not really care about:

The bad and please get rid of those parts: 

- You can only do each arena fight only once a hour, so if you fail it by accident you have to wait a hour to try again (ofcourse you could just save before it...and load but still it is dumb)..

- similar with camping discussions, you may discuss with your characters at a camping place but I did not get why sometimes I would see a skit or nothing and then later found out you can only have one disccusion each hour....(and you need to do like 6-10 for each character)

- You basically have to buy the game new because it gives you a 20Xp and 20%SP boost....basically if you don't buy your game it will take 20% longer to probably complete and you also not get the very easy difficulty.

- The game before completing the story is slow level up wise even when beating everything I leveld up slow and seems done by intention because you can buy level packs MTX...    Doesn't belong in full priced games...

-Story was also meh I even skipped the story after being halfway into the game..

Score, I would have given it a 7/10 after I beated the story, but I enjoyed doing the 'after finishing the game content' so I give it a 7.5.  

gtotheunit91 said:

Mmm I’m not sure about that one, people actually still think MS only release bro shooters lol. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition