By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

Would be nice to see more Gears spinoffs from Splash Damage, Tactics seems to have been much better received than Judgement from the fans.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 November 2022

Around the Network

@poll I'll play It a little after launch, Somerville takes priority.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Didn't know anyone had a hard on for bot bootcamp I think I may have played the mode once at some point for a challenge, but I always thought it should be part of the Training mode than in matchmaking.

Pfftt. I utterly suck at PvP in general but I'm especially bad at Halo, honestly you would question if I even know how to use a controller let alone how to play PvP if you played with me. Bot bootcamp was just a nice stress free way to you know ... Let off stress. 

Fair enough  

Found this post on Reddit. Gonna keep an eye on this to see how "Halo Billiards" turns out A new gametype I'm working on... Halo Billiards! : halo (reddit.com)

I'll be playing Pentiment once I get through a few other games I've been playing. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

So, I guess this means Talon never could find a way to recover all of the lost posts caused by the hacker. What a shame.

Congrats on the new thread, hopefully we will eventually be able to surpass Jay's original Xbox Empire in post count this time.

I'll probably get around to Pentiment at some point, but I'm not currently planning to play day one.

Can't tell you enough how happy it makes me seeing Halo videos again on YouTube where everyone is just playing, laughing, and having fun! Hopefully this is just the start!

shikamaru317 said:

So, I guess this means Talon never could find a way to recover all of the lost posts caused by the hacker. What a shame.

Congrats on the new thread, hopefully we will eventually be able to surpass Jay's original Xbox Empire in post count this time.

All of the lost posts easily? No. We are still waiting for the last good backup (from about 2 years ago) to bring all of the posts for the users affected from that to the current site. That would restore a vast majority of the missing posts. After that it is about restoring the other missing posts one by one. The aren't gone, but a lot of the IDs related to them are missing. I believe the user and threadID are missing. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

shikamaru317 said:

Last I heard he could restore a huge chunk by pulling comments from a backup from 2 years ago and adding them into the currently live VGChartz but that was weeks ago, I'm just as in the dark as everyone else, I don't know what the ETA is or how progress is going so I couldn't be bothered to wait anymore and liked Ice's idea, Lol.

Even with that option though, it would still miss 1-2 years worth of posts and last I heard, we had no good method to bring those ones back, the last method I heard was to just dump the remaining 100k or so posts into a thread and let users find which comments are theirs, which is far from ideal and I'm not personally doing that aside from essential stuff.

It's nice to not see this every time I edit the thread now though.

Shit is years old, and I couldn't remove it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 November 2022