By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 38.24%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 21 61.76%

Total:34

That VS update was nice. Santa is a pretty good character. Roll on that May DLC!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

#SaveXbox

Around the Network

Sea of Thieves Season 12: Official Launch Trailer

Aka they cancelled a bunch of stuff.

Ryuu96 said:

*Square Enix in 2024, wondering where all their Western studios are to shift the blame on*

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Fake news.  I was told that Xbox is not interested in making or selling hardware.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Shaunodon said:
Ryuu96 said:

*Square Enix in 2024, wondering where all their Western studios are to shift the blame on*

Don't worry, they still have publisher partnerships! Lol.

I think whatever Square is working with People Can Fly on will be cancelled in all honesty.

This is embarrassing, how can a senior journalist not do a shred of research. All you'd need to do is follow Klobrille or something, Lol. Almost every single studio under Xbox has staffed up quite a bit, they've in total added hundreds of new positions, none of the XGS acquired in 2018+ suffered layoffs and have only grown, Zenimax had very small layoffs but their headcount far exceeds those.

Playground has essentially doubled in size, Undead Labs opened multiple new studios, Zenimax Online has been popping off in headcount, Rare is IIRC the biggest they've ever been and literally just opened a new studio, Compulsion upgraded to a bigger studio and increased headcount, Obsidian has gone from like 200 to 300 employees, InXile opened a huge studio, etc...

If Todd wanted to say, expand Bethesda Austin for a new Fallout, or even create a new studio for Fallout, Microsoft would absolutely be on that in an instant because they like money and Fallout/Elder Scrolls are both huge money-makers, to suggest they wouldn't have any willingness or desire is crazy talk, Lol. The issue is they don't want to force Todd to do something and piss him off.

If they had a studio entirely dedicated to Fallout, it would be a huge ROI while Maryland focuses on Elder Scrolls/Starfield.

This tweet can basically be summed as someone saying "Microsoft don't like money" Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 April 2024

Xwitter loser says something dumb. More news at 10.

#SaveXbox

Also calling someone working at Kotaku a “journalist” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gtfo.

#SaveXbox