By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

I'm excited. It's MS's chance to steal the show.

If for some reason they don't, I'm going to riot.

Spoiler!
Okay not really, but still. I want to see a good show this time of year.
Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 30 May 2023

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

I'm excited. It's MS's chance to steal the show.

If for some reason they don't, I'm going to riot.

Spoiler!
Okay not really, but still. I want to see a good show this time of year.

Good show, but more importantly those release dates with a guaranteed quarterly release cycle from here on out.  

#nomoredroughts

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

The sheer dedication to the job to ruin their home with f*cking glitter everywhere for a 21 second Twitter ad.

They're going to be finding glitter in their house for the next 10 years. Respect.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 May 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Looks like Bethesda may just have a presence outside of Starfield. And I hope it isn't just ESO and FO76

I wonder if Phil after watching Sony showcase is feeling like Sony did when Don Mat showed off the Xbox one with Kinect. I remember that moment as Sony kind of clowned MS when Sony introduced the PS4 for 100 dollars cheaper and just a more powerful console. I think Sony Execs where doing a dance at that time and probably using the saying from a comedian I like "Gotcha Bitch".

Ryuu96 said:

The sheer dedication to the job to ruin their home with f*cking glitter everywhere for a 21 second Twitter ad.

They're going to be finding glitter in their house for the next 10 years. Respect.

Seeing the Xbox logo for the showcase in motion, I'm even more convinced it's Avowed! 

Damn revisiting this gem, the gameplay actually looks pretty good. I hope scalebound does get rebooted at some point, I don't think xbox has a game quite like it in it's gaming portfolio. Man I'm glad it didnt come out for the xbox one though, the low fps lol Hope they change the MC if they do bring it back though dude is generic af, soulless, and unlikable.  

ice said:

Damn revisiting this gem, the gameplay actually looks pretty good. I hope scalebound does get rebooted at some point, I don't think xbox has a game quite like it in it's gaming portfolio. Man I'm glad it didnt come out for the xbox one though, the low fps lol Hope they change the MC if they do bring it back though dude is generic af, soulless, and unlikable.  

I will always hope for a Revival, I don’t care what anyone says. MS needs to buy Platinum if they can’t buy a smaller Japanese publisher like SEGA.