By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22
ironmanDX said:
Ryuu96 said:

Reserved? I can't imagine what for?

Sega when Activision-Blizzard fails

Jk. I'm still confident in it passing.

Around the Network

Downloading Pentiment now but I probably won't play it till next year

VersusEvil said:

So they removed bot bootcamp from Infinite? Well, looks like I can clear some space on my storage now. 343 really are the fucking worst studio MS has.

Didn't know anyone had a hard on for bot bootcamp I think I may have played the mode once at some point for a challenge, but I always thought it should be part of the Training mode than in matchmaking.

Some Forge Maps.

Haven Remake Is AMAZING In Halo Infinite - YouTube

Ryuu96 said:

It's also a pretty nice unintentional coincidence that this is technically the 4th iteration of Xbox Empire and we're on the 4th Xbox console, Lol.

Around the Network

Seeing the new thread making me go

Going by the poll early on, I feel like I'm the only one playing Pentiment at launch

gtotheunit91 said:
VersusEvil said:

So they removed bot bootcamp from Infinite? Well, looks like I can clear some space on my storage now. 343 really are the fucking worst studio MS has.

Didn't know anyone had a hard on for bot bootcamp I think I may have played the mode once at some point for a challenge, but I always thought it should be part of the Training mode than in matchmaking.

For Versus I think it's because it's the only PVE mode where you can progress your challenges, since the XP changes have made it a lot easier to level up, I would guess that is why they removed it and they'll re-add it but without any XP and/or challenge progress.

I like how TMCC does it where they have challenges specific for Campaign too and some for Firefight, obviously Infinite doesn't have Firefight yet so they can't do that, but I think some Campaign challenges would be nice.

The Xbox Series X|S is 2 years old as of today. Launch aligned, it is currently the most successful Xbox in the history of the brand