By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Age of Mythology

Playing Day One (Full Release) 1 7.69%

Playing Early Access (Premium Edition) 2 15.38%

Not Playing at Launch; Will Play Later 4 30.77%

Not Playing 6 46.15%

Total:13
DroidKnight said:

I've had all I want from Diablo IV. Stopped playing 3 days ago after playing non-stop everyday. I reached a point where I'm going to start disliking it, so I'll wait a year or two before jumping back in, and it should be in good shape by then.

I'm going to use this extra time before Starfield launch, to recharge my mental batteries and get ready for a really long adventure (also voted Series X).

I stopped playing Diablo IV a while ago after reaching amost level 100 in both main and Season 1.  For me that is enough Diablo for a while and I will probably not come back to it until there is something I see I am really interested in.  The game is not perfect by a mile but it was worth the money I paid for it so I am all good.  I do not need to continue to play this game until the next entry in the series.  I usually will wait a while then start a brand new character.  I completed the Sorc and Rogue so I am good until next year.

Around the Network

I'll be playing Starfield on Steam as my GPU came with a free copy.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

People are attacking Starfield's main menu design now, these people are deranged.

Bethesda likes a Simple and Clean main menu, these are the main menus for their last 3 games by comparison:

I'll be playing it on Steam I couldn't resist buying a new GPU with the free copy included.

trunkswd said:

Oh thank goodness you voted lol thought I was going to be the only one

Around the Network

@Ryuu96 you should add a Series + PC (Windows Store) option :) Looks like multiple people (including myself and Randy) are going to play 50%/50%, we need to give some love to that Windows Store and Xbox App!

shikamaru317 said:

People are attacking Starfield's main menu design now, these people are deranged.

That's why I believe Starfield has no chance to get game of the year or any award like that.

People are just going to vote for whatever else or bitch Starfield non-stop for the simple reason that it is not on their favorite plastic box (and Play Station got 70% of the console market after all)... 

gtotheunit91 said:
trunkswd said:

Oh thank goodness you voted lol thought I was going to be the only one

Haha nope. Though if I didn't get a free copy of the premium edition I'd have bought the Game Pass upgrade. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

shikamaru317 said:

It's hilarious, just have to laugh at these morons and try to ignore them.

I've seen review bombing on the Microsoft Store for Starfield before it's even out (cause Microsoft allows reviews for unreleased games and not owned games for some reason, Lol), I've seen some sad fuck brag about creating 1,000 accounts to review bomb Starfield on Metacritic, there's some sad fuck spreading (mostly fake) Starfield spoilers over Twitter in random places to try to spoil people.

The level of unhinged toxicity is off the charts and we're two weeks away.

I try to avoid this stuff and keep my Twitter timeline clean of this trash, Lol.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/92896/embracer-will-cancel-games-and-close-more-studios-to-save-costs/index.html

Well, this is worrisome. Hopefully they will just be closing some of the many tiny, relatively unknown studios they own, and not any of the more well known ones they own like Crystal, Eidos, Gearbox, Tarsier, Saber, Coffee Stain, Cryptic, Volition, Dambuster, Fishlabs, Free Radical, Flying Wild Hog, Warhorse, 4A, New World, or Black Forest.