By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - QUByte porting classic games is great news.

This is great, They are porting games from dead 3rd party publishers that have not been swallowed yet? Example Technosoft and Atlus are apart of Sega so no ports from them while Konami owns Hudson Soft etc so no ports from them at all. Or anything Embracer group bought, Or Tencent or Netease acquired. What we might expect type of ports are Croc series etc damn Embracer group took too many smaller Niche great IPS From Geck enter the gecko and Soul Reaver etc I really wanted those 2 to be ported to Switch ugh Embracer group embracing.

Around the Network

This one is a wild card, Sunsoft no I'm not talking about Hudson soft which makes bloody roar is dead inside and owned by Konami. I'm thinking Sunsoft the other Soft they have Chameleon Twist series I think? And few other Niche IP's But the real super series game is Clock Tower series games but Sunsoft will not let that port happen also Horror game ports somehow end up terribly in modern gaming like Silent Hill HD handled by a western studio Konami sent to die and only had the code for proto type and not the FInished games on PS2 and Xbox with Silent 2 and 3.

I'm down to give Glover another playthrough.

coolbeans said:

I'm down to give Glover another playthrough.

Yes It's an amazing platformer.

This is great. So many games are turning into abandonware these days, it's nice to see them getting ports.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.