By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

mZuzek said:
mjk45 said:

Sorry for the confusion unfortunately it's no, outside life means the chances of me being available around that time isn't good plus you don't need a ditherer like me.

Hey, no need to talk yourself down. Not everyone has time for this, and that's okay. That said, even if you can't take part in the daily discussion, you could still submit a list if you want to. Either way, I hope all's well and good in your life.

Thanks for the kind words and I will most certainly check in when I can.

I feel I'm speaking on behalf of most members by saying the fact that the Greatest Gaming Events reaching its 13th year is beside the hard work done by you and others over the years due to it being a great way to represent our love of games in a communal manner.

The reason why most of us joined in the first place was for those of us invested in gaming not just games it was pretty much the only place to not only talk gaming but find sales info and then discuss that data, and its the only site today I know of where you see posts that range from simple opinion pieces all the way up to posts containing new verified sales data being accepted by the site, and so again this event helps remind us that we are a community.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 10 November 2022

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Official and Discussion threads are up!

Event starts proper this saturday, hope everyone has a good time!

Welp. It starts saturday. Thanks for the reminder, because, to put it bluntly, I need to get my *ss in gear already.

Also @mjk45, that last post is well said, but I’d support you just turning in a list where the top 15 games is all Zelda.

I send the list via PM, if you didn't get it let me know.

I guess I'll join

Around the Network

I guess I'll sign-up, but it may take me awhile to make my list as my lists from previous years were all lost thanks to the recent site hacker who banned me, so I have to redo everything from scratch. 

shikamaru317 said:

I guess I'll sign-up, but it may take me awhile to make my list as my lists from previous years were all lost thanks to the recent site hacker who banned me, so I have to redo everything from scratch. 

Your list from the year before last can be viewed here - https://web.archive.org/web/20210918220028/https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243768/the-11th-annual-greatest-games-event-the-official-thread/7/

Or if you don't want to wait for it to load (can take a while), I'll paste it:

• 50. Bully (360)
  • 49. Rise of the Tomb Raider (XB1)
  • 48. Fallout: New Vegas (360)
  • 47. Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
  • 46. Assassin's Creed 2 (360)
  • 45. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2015) (PS4) 
  • 44. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (360)
  • 43. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
  • 42. Overwatch (PC/PS4)
  • 41. Yakuza 0 (PS4/XB1)
  • 40. Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (PS4)
  • 39. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
  • 38. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (XB1)
  • 37. Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)
  • 36. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (360/PC)
  • 35. Sonic CD (Sega CD/360)
  • 34. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (XB1)
  • 33. Tomb Raider (2013) (360/XB1)
  • 32. Halo: Combat Evolved (360/XB1)
  • 31. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)
  • 30. Dishonored (360)
  • 29. Fallout 4 (XB1)
  • 28. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) (Xbox)
  • 27. God of War (PS4)
  • 26. Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)
  • 25. Sleeping Dogs (360/XB1/PS4)
  • 24. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
  • 23. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (360/PC)
  • 22. The Outer Worlds (XB1)
  • 21. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (XB1/PS4)
  • 20. Forza Horizon 3 (XB1)
  • 19. Saint's Row 4 (360/XB1)
  • 18. Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)
  • 17. L.A. Noire (360/XB1)
  • 16. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360/PC)
  • 15. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (360/PC/iOS)
  • 14. Fable 2 (360)
  • 13. Halo 3 (360/XB1)
  • 12. Forza Horizon 4 (XB1)
  • 11. Sonic Mania (XB1)
  • 10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
  • 9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/XB1/PC)
  • 8. Fallout 3 (360)
  • 7. Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2/PS4)
  • 6. Age of Empires 2 (PC)
  • 5. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (360/PC)
  • 4. Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis/360)
  • 3. Halo 2 (Xbox/XB1)
  • 2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (XB1)
  • 1. Red Dead Redemption (360)
Last edited by Machina - on 10 November 2022

Machina said:
shikamaru317 said:

Your list from the year before last can be viewed here - https://web.archive.org/web/20210918220028/https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243768/the-11th-annual-greatest-games-event-the-official-thread/7/

Or if you don't want to wait for it to load (can take a while), I'll paste it:

Whoa dude, spoilers!

S.Peelman said:

Welp. It starts saturday. Thanks for the reminder, because, to put it bluntly, I need to get my *ss in gear already.

Also @mjk45, that last post is well said, but I’d support you just turning in a list where the top 15 games is all Zelda.

No way not happening, I'm not prepared to sit through a full year of PM's emails phone calls threats etc etc from BraLoD about why my top 15 weren't all Legend of dragoon. 

Last edited by mjk45 - on 11 November 2022

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Oh I'm late, but I'm in! (I think I won't do a daily update, I still have to figure out some positions)

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg