By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last month my disabled Uncle died alone in Honduras

Get a Twitter account. Please stop spamming these forums making a topic for every thought in your head.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Get a Twitter account. Please stop spamming these forums making a topic for every thought in your head.

How about you fuck off

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 20 October 2022

I would be happen to ban a fake fraud like leynos fakest Sega fan and a sonic the hedgehog hater.

Now you're just being childish.

Leynos said:

Now you're just being childish.

I lost my maturity since my mom stroke, I have no way of handling my emotions.

Around the Network

VGChartz is not the place for that. Log off and go get therapy. There are options for low cost and free therapy for low income.

Last edited by Leynos - on 20 October 2022

Leynos said:

VGChartz is not the place for that. Log off and go get therapy.

You know the thread would of died by tomorrow but you're too inept and keep pushing this thread to continue. I never seen you back in Sega forums before their closure. from Sega.com

The first time I met Leynos the guy sported a mech avatar that was not Dreamcast for 2 or more years mostly talked about other things, I am too much of a Sega geek to support games by Sega.

I post on other SEGA forums. That mech avatar was MUSHA. I really DGAF if you think I'm a fan or not. Just trying to deflect. Maybe the topic would have died but 8 more spam topics would just pop up.

Last edited by Leynos - on 20 October 2022

True Sega fans never had real friends we were always on our own, From clowns mocking the Sonic Community and saying they rather kill Sonic to bring in other Sega IP's without using their heads what developer teams we have left and killing a relevant cashcow like Sonic will anger the True Sega community. people remember Leynos you hate.