By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last month my disabled Uncle died alone in Honduras

Car ran over him he was alone then died few days later in the hospital since they couldnt get money from him they harvested his organs. He never had sex with any person people with diabilities should live happy. Died alone 

Around the Network

My mom had a minor stroke few days ago god will send you straight to hell for attacking me and my family. Just permaban me I rather be irrevelant here and be in Neogaf. to get that website attention . 

SegaHeart said:

My mom had a minor stroke few days ago god will send you straight to hell for attacking me and my family. Just permaban me I rather be irrevelant here and be in Neogaf. to get that website attention . 

Maybe don't use your family's tragedies as a way to get attention?

mZuzek said:
SegaHeart said:

Those are real not attention

People who volition ill will on others god has a special place for the wicked anyway permaban me and my IP address I'll just have to oddly take care of my lil relative forced to use a job. we are gonna be alone in the future. Me and my bro. evil people go straight to hell

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
mZuzek said:

I'm not saying it's fake.

Anyways, I wish you and your family the best.

VGChartz isn't holding you captive, you seem to think you're forced to post on this site but logging in is optional.

I'm sorry for your families' hardships but who are the imaginary people attackin you or your family? because it's mostly just you posting.

mZuzek said:
SegaHeart said:

I'm not saying it's fake.

Anyways, I wish you and your family the best.

I feel I need to rest, the rest of the relatives don't care for me and brother and my mom is the last one taking care of us.

I'm sorry for your loss and your family's struggles. Try to take a 6 month break from social networks/forums and maybe explore meditation.

Kyuu said:

I'm sorry for your loss and your family's struggles. Try to take a 6 month break from social networks/forums and maybe explore meditation.

I'm kinda still addicted since I was not born normal, Anyway I dont know when the next stroke will hit my mom hopefully not sooner and everything made into cartoons is BS compared to real life peter griffen getting a stroke then living long is a lie. Rule one never trust cartoons.