By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Edit I'm sorry for the NSFW I have better ones than that.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 18 October 2022

Around the Network

I'm that 1/6th asian that wishes he was atleast 1/4th asian and takes pills

Hey on the bright side that's 1/6th you are not white european, so that means your ancestors probably where less evil than mine. Although old Japan wasn't really that friendly towards other countries either, especially China.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:

Hey on the bright side that's 1/6th you are not white european, so that means your ancestors probably where less evil than mine. Although old Japan wasn't really that friendly towards other countries either, especially China.

Well, the games that I play in my youtube channel for years have been filthy Naughty Japanese games and quarky Asian games etc several big Asian games since my birth. I actually play little to 2% of big american games ever I never played elderscrolls and 99% of all western RPG games I never tried Mass effect or Bioshock and alot of Western games the only western games that attract me is tonk hawk and Borderlands series few others. My youtube Channel gaming since 2015, I didnt try Fallout Guys nor many american indie games like Shovel Knight. 

Youtube link : ---->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg/videos

Non Asians (People with 0% asian in their DNA) love them Playstations and Nintendo's am I right? Which is why Majority sales are Nintendo or Playstation ^^

Around the Network

Go get a job. That will make you happy as you will feel a sense of accomplishment when you get things done.

Plus get money to work, so good to have the ability to buy things that make you happy.

Cobretti2 said:

Go get a job. That will make you happy as you will feel a sense of accomplishment when you get things done.

Plus get money to work, so good to have the ability to buy things that make you happy.

Thanks

Also most asians feel to cross dress more so than any race, It's in the DNA. So any race mixing you bet there's gonna be a son willing to cross dress few asians wont cress dress but that is apart of being asian. I can see why Asian men look so hot cross dressing better than any cross dressing race. Teehee chances of femboy son is high but straight. Some Percentage of Asian 1/2 or 1/4 mostly likely not all of them

Square Enix being NAughty with Cross Dressing Cloud

My mother is Iranian so that technically makes me half Asian. We may not have that much similarities with the more Eastern side of Asia, but we still do eat a lot of rice and care about family a lot.