By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Videogame Music Thread X3(Since Vgchartz could not revive old one hacker bombed my old threads)

Street Fighter 2 The World Warrior - RYU theme, entire song epic childhood like most I also picked RYU as my main like many.

Killer Instinct Arcade - Intro, Watch this version it beats up the SNES version. Why the teens in early 90's prefer arcade version over lowered SNES version.

Streets of Rage 4 - Main Theme, Listen to entire song I know you'll like it let the flow carry you into this piece.

Around the Network

Persona 3 - Want to be close, Love the lyrics entire song.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Take you for a ride , Feels like my jam

Sonic 3 - Angel Island 2, I want you to feel Sega Spirit going all out with Sonic in Genesis era of a Super beginning from 0:39 till video ends

Sonic 3 - Ice cap epicness continues another straight and uppercut to mario in friendly way but back then it was intentional in those times.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 09 November 2022

SegaHeart said:

Street Fighter 2 The World Warrior - RYU theme, entire song epic childhood like most I also picked RYU as my main like many.

Self quote this arcade version so good so crazy it destroyed SNES super nintendo version click video above Alot of detail in smallest to rings bells and etras added in impact manner.

Around the Network

One more for today from me 

Link to the Past (GBA version) - intro the jingles here are nicer than SNES also the Writing of the 7 sages and an beyond evil sending each 7 sages offspring to the under world while Zelda is the last offspring an imdiate help from some heroe before it's too late. 

0:24 mark super hype song and reading all that

Favorite quote "But when these Events were obscured by the mists of time, and became legend"

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 09 November 2022

Fall out 2- Followers Credo , Throws up Most evil Fallout song I heard so far and Final Boss fight hearing entire RPG song scary 10/10 in the oil rig New notes later part of son g but whole song tzzz

Played Persona 3 this year to understand this song, Persona 3 FES - Heartful Cry, Emotional

Persona 3 - Mistic, hurts so much.

Shin Megami Tensei 5 - Ask the world, 11:22 mark, Emotional song. More epic here than just OST.

Shin Megami Tensei 5 - Ask the world, Epic

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 29 November 2022