By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Videogame Music Thread X3(Since Vgchartz could not revive old one hacker bombed my old threads)

Persona 3 portable - Wiping all out, Amazing.

Phantasy Star Online 1 - Whole New World, 0:25 to song ends is epic

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - The Beach Soaking up the horizon, This song is not in the old thread this one is chill beach song amazing.

Around the Network

Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown - Aurora Stage, 0:50 mark till song ends merits.

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R - Get Down To Business, almost at end of song.

Undernight Inbirth - End of Dawn with lyrics, amazing just entire song.

Undernight inbirth - Unknown Actors with Lyrics, 0:50 till song ends amazing just like the other undernight on top.

Okamiden - Opening title theme, What a powerful song to Baby Okamiden

Fire Emblem Warriors - Road Taken roar, 0:53 til song ends to epic.

Afro Samurai Game - Kimono Dance, 0:48 till end what a monster song.

Beatdown fist of Vengence - Downtown Street, disc scratching stage nasty song beat

Crimson Tears Dimension Maze stage 3, 0:40 till end feels oldschool .

Crimson Tears - Opening song

Around the Network

State of Emergency - Track 1 aka Change, Entire song and thot echoeing in first 5 seconds beast mode.

Yakuza Panther - Dangerous Tough Guys, listen entire song to be tough

Persona 3 - Burn my dread, Entire song great.

Persona 4 - Never More lyrics, Listen entire song she Knows how to bring house down with instrumental whole song.

BlazBlue Chronophantasma - Rebellion 2, Listen to first minute of the Japan testerone macho song. Feel that Japanese Dread Thug. alot happening in first minute different riffs

Hatsune Miku - Odds and Ends, Song is not for you It's actually for me love entire song and 0:46 mark beat picks up feminine song it's a bitch song but inspirational to me.

MVC1 - Wolverine, 0:18 mark beast 0:38 mark rock my socks off until 0:56 then go back 0:18 again.