By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Videogame Music Thread X3(Since Vgchartz could not revive old one hacker bombed my old threads)

Segagaga - If we ever meet, Love whole thing.

Persona 3 - Master of Shadows go to 0:26 put this song on your woofer music entertainment house on high.

Megaman Zero 4 -Freesia only put this on headphones not stero or woofers no because is a song about love and tradegy, basicly headphones not on speakers 1:16 mark  let it keep going then favorite qoute "I can still feel it in my fingertips

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 11 December 2022

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 8 - The Extreme, bad ass chilling intro.

Persona 4 - Pursuing my True Self, Still amazing.

Persona Q - Strange School, Love it jazzy.

Persona 1 PSP - Voice, My favorite still though Master of Shadows from my OP trying to beat it.

Persona 4 - Signs of Love, Still amazing

Persona 5 - Phantom, Very strong manly chill song.

Persona 5 - Last Surprise, Very awesome song.

Catherine - Up Up Up, Love it alot.

Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus - Renegade Hideout, Very Chill song.

Jet Set Radio 1 Dreamcast - Moody's Shuffle, Disc Scratching Manly beats

Travis Strikes again - Welcome to hell, Wow bad ass intro and the japanese singer is amazing in middle halfway through song.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 October 2022

Around the Network

Trials of Cold Steel 3 - Now thing to do, Still one of my alltime favorites.

Melty Blood Type Lumia - Sprouted Memories, Another alltime  great 1:35 mark Very Otaku.

Street Fighter 3rd Strike - Menu, at 0:30 mark this brother killed Blazing Strike theme and most fighting game songs.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 - Baiken old theme, Wow 2:26 to the end was really chill and surprise music notes just too good. There is surprise at 2:45 mark but listen to 2:26 instead.

Blaz Blue Continuum Shift - Pandora's Tear, 2:15 to 2:35 I always repeat her lines then go back to 2:15 she is that great in her voice

Radiant Historia - Historia (Lyrics) You understand it if you hear entire song it's that good.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 October 2022

Gran Blue Fantasy Versus - Phase 2, Just hear Entire song some surprises around 3:00 cant remember.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 - Faust, Just Hear Entire song It's rockin. Don't stop because note 0:36 which I hate but keep going it's changes rythm.

Melty Blood Actress Again - Blood Drain, Her singing is great and the hymes Finish entire song from begin.

Million Arthur Arcana Blood - DIe or Dice (Lyrics) Hear entire song alot of surprise in her singing.