By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft and Bethesda likes making games about lead Minorities. I wonder Why Sony doesn't diversafy?

You're not a minority, just a mutt like most the world with over thousands of years of breading with other nationalities. In reality countries borders have changed so many times, who are we all really? other than human

People need to stop putting themselves into buckets. We already have 72 genders in in some countries, now you want to add 10 million colour tones to it because different coloured people got funky one night?

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

My DNA says I'm 100% minority I have 0% White genes I feel confused here I'm in California but yeah, I'm Confused maybe I should use my real PFP? I feel like a minority in USA. I don't live in other countries, But if I lived in Honduras I'd feel Majority but in USA I can't relate with everybody especially Los Angeles and San Diego and traveling to Navada by car getting the feeling theres less latinos in the area where I visit 

I sure California has much to do with your thinking. I'm also 100% "Latino" but I would never consider myself something as insulting as a minority. And the people around me have never made me feel such way. And I also live I the US.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

SegaHeart said:
eva01beserk said:

I sure California has much to do with your thinking. I'm also 100% "Latino" but I would never consider myself something as insulting as a minority. And the people around me have never made me feel such way. And I also live I the US.

Minority is not an insult, What's an insult is adopting spanish as the real language and forgeting Indegenous language .

I'm guessing that's a south American problem. Wich I don't get myself as I'm from Dominican Republic and all the indigenous where wiped out so we only have Spanish.

But if your people decided to go with Spanish for whatever reason, most likely economic, then it can't be racist cus the very people decided that.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

SegaHeart said:

@eva01beserk I'm sorry but don't try to single me out, I'm the type that likes to know my roots can't say the same for the rest of latino america especially my freinds. I love Toltecs and Toltecs were before aztecs Quetzalcoatl is a god from Mexico I've known most mexican americans don't know who he is wth, I try teaching because I care.

Wasn't trying to but I do get heated up with this topic as I really don't like it. But this is not what the op is about so I should stop derailing. 

SegaHeart said:
eva01beserk said:

Wasn't trying to but I do get heated up with this topic as I really don't like it. But this is not what the op is about so I should stop derailing. 

Sorry, but you could ignore it hugs. ^_^

Not a problem 

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
SegaHeart said:

I know this but noone here brought it, I should stop calling myself Latino, or Hispanic because the indegenous and those that are like me that study our roots are not from europe latino is a word from europe it's latin as for hispanic it's another word I forget what word we use I have to ask again since those other forums and tiktok say those are not the correct term self check myself before any stuff.

Don't screw with me youtube I cant find right video

This video is dumb, obviously english speaker, If I find a video made by Nihualt indian that aint a MEstizo (50% white 50% indegenous) and spoke nihualt tongue he knows what we are unlike mestizos having any white genes. that rather speak european.

Why is it dumb?

It basically a broad term that says in America anyone from south of the border is classified as Latino/Hispanic on their census and use interchangeably depending on what region of the US you are in. 

It it no different then saying white people, or black people. Each of these colours are made up of various ethnic background.

Have you ha a DNA test? That will help you solve your identify issue.

Hmm... I always find things like "Sony and Minorities" discussions weird...

Sony (and Nintendo) are Japanese companies. So why aren't all Sony characters Asian? Answer: they don't really have a clue, but they just target the US market so make everyone white with an occasional black guy. 

Maybe the real question should be: Are Japanese companies being forced to remove their culture from games because of the international market?

In any case, it's difficult to blame a Japanese company for not understanding US racial issues.  Probably need to concentrate on US developers for that.

I was permabanned on Resetera for saying that it doesn't matter what skincolor anyone has.

SegaHeart said:
Cobretti2 said:

Why is it dumb?

It basically a broad term that says in America anyone from south of the border is classified as Latino/Hispanic on their census and use interchangeably depending on what region of the US you are in. 

It it no different then saying white people, or black people. Each of these colours are made up of various ethnic background.

Have you ha a DNA test? That will help you solve your identify issue.

Sorry I'm so, tired :'( Hugs. I just know that few mexicans in youtube find both words Latino and hispanic not their race and Mexican is not a race neither it's nationality since even pure blooded whites born in Mexico are could be called Mexican. I don't want to bring more things up I'm super tired I'm in a Indegenous preservation group in youtube really wanna save Indegenous people from Mestizos in every country Heard few Indegenous in Mexico are rising the pure blooded Indegenous I have deep respect moreso than Mestizos even though they are 50% white 50% indegenous. I just don't want them extinct no more talk about latino/hispanic close thread.

I get that it's not their race, it is just a grouping, like describing all the asian countries Asian, even though most Americans think Asian is Chinese lol.

How do you know they are all pure blooded? id they get DNA tests? The Spanish did a real number on South American people should be lucky they still have  bloodline let alone a pure one. 

TBH with what he know from years of learning, and the population size of pure blood indigenous people, it is probably a had idea for them to continue to remain that way. Eventually they DNA will start to mutate and cause more defects in their children. Time to start mixing and improving the genetic gene pool.