By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My grandma had 2 Strokes and she still can speak and move heard the 3rd one will hurt her more

I don't get into many bloody knuckle competitions. Was your Grandmother a knuckle fighter champion?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Whatever it is you want to set forth with. How much do you want it?

As long as you get back up every-time.

Around the Network

there is always somebody or something out there, that is just waiting to take your ass out

DroidKnight said:

there is always somebody or something out there, that is just waiting to take your ass out

I wish the best for your grandma.  Do what you got to do.  Hang in there mate.