By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My grandma had 2 Strokes and she still can speak and move heard the 3rd one will hurt her more

Shes 86. Survived her 1st and her 2nd. At this point a 3rd one would be a blessing. Unless her goal is to out live Methuselah, then I wish her God Speed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Losing your faculties can't be easy. It would be the most terrifying thing for me. Regardless, take advantage of time you do have.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

SegaHeart said:

What's weird is my grandma is not worried, with alzheimers + 2 strokes she should be forgeting her name but she remembers it . Super tough brain Hondurans back then carried huge bags with their polar bear fists. that'll scare anybody in Mexico and USA how violently tough they are while I see Mexican grandmas mostly feeble and cant walk in their 80's or lift an oldschool 100lbs Television. at 86 and as woman.

Well then it seems like she's not going anywhere soon.  So, are you going to let your Grandma out do you?  Or, are you going to go out there and start doing something for yourself?

She would want you to be the best you.

SegaHeart said:

I'm Diabetic though, And all my life I got beat up. Just by looking at my youtube my arms are like noodles and my hands don't strike fear on the contrary when someone sees my hands they say I have pretty hands like What? I guess It's my fault for never work a day in my entire life. The only thing tough about me is my bark but when confronted, deflect it because my arms and hands really suck and no I dont dye my nails pink It's the skin complextion that does that. :(

I just try to start everyday fresh.  I don't dwell, I just imagine...and imagine...and imagine some more. Only forward though.

Around the Network

But back to the topic at hand. May your Grandmother's wishes be for-filled.

Oh I'm with you. That is some kind of freakish alien type hand. If my hands looked like that, I don't know what I would be going through. Holy water might be something to look into.

The Holy water was for the evil grandma, not your hands.

SegaHeart said:

The only time my hand turns darker skin is when there is no sun or light just in dark area like my game unboxings on youtube.

Lol.  I just saw the plug.  Got a link?

You don't need to knock out anything.