By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard is the best thing because...

LudicrousSpeed said:
Bandorr said:

Stop with the warrior this and warrior that. You've gotten in trouble for it constantly. You've gotten warned about it constantly. Whether it be in the forums or in the articles.

I have? News to me. But if you feel that strongly about it, ban away. Forum is dead anyway

A lot of truth here.  I'm always amazed at the lack of activity when I drop by the forums.  

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

I think the Microsoft of today is definitely a different Microsoft from years gone... The fact they were willing to invest in relatively 'niche titles like Halo Wars 2 is a testament to that I think.

They aren't afraid to splash cash if it means they can push their services either.

My feeling exactly ^

I think Microsoft has proven lately to actually be a very good place to be when it comes to be a game developper.

I'm actually really happy about Blizzard's IP under Microsoft's unbrella. I'm a huge fan of Diablo and some other fanchise and this is a great thing for me.
And this is on top of having all my favorite PC games available on GamePass day 1...