Forums - Gaming Discussion - My next game

Tagged games:

Which shall I get?

Ghostwire Toyko 4 40.00%

Stranger of Paradise 2 20.00%

Neither, I have a better recommendation 4 40.00%

Total:10
Farsala said:

Strangers of Paradise is worth playing. It is not an excellent game, merely good.

However I recommend Normal or Casual mode to get through the story. The higher difficulties are not worth playing until post game. This game isn't like Elden Ring where you can get a ton more health if you are having trouble, or grind levels for proper damage. It takes a lot of skill and understanding of the game, with which I had very little, so normal difficulty was fine.

Might pick that up when the price drops then. ☺️

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
Fei-Hung said:

I do. I can certainly try it since I got it free on Plus a while back. Is it a Metroidvania style game?

It is a Metroidvania and one of the best ones.

Since it is free, I will download and give it a shot :)

axumblade said:
Fei-Hung said:

Lol I don't even know how to reply to this lol

Sorry, I just have heard issues with both games. Normally when that happens, I just hold off until the game is cheaper xD

Fei-Hung said:

I do. I can certainly try it since I got it free on Plus a while back. Is it a Metroidvania style game?

It is. Hollow Knight and Ori are two of my favorite games from that genre. 

You've heard or had issues with both? If you've had, can u share what the issues were?

Fei-Hung said:
axumblade said:

Sorry, I just have heard issues with both games. Normally when that happens, I just hold off until the game is cheaper xD

Fei-Hung said:

It is. Hollow Knight and Ori are two of my favorite games from that genre. 

You've heard or had issues with both? If you've had, can u share what the issues were?

Heard. It’s Just mostly on forums but a few friends have shared their impressions. Ghostwire looks great but apparently the controls are weird and get repetitive. FF’s story is apparently confusing at times. Those are the main issues I’ve read at least.