By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Review - Nintendo's Answer to Mario!

Tagged games:

ZyroXZ2 said:

If I'm still around when BotW2 comes and I review it, I'll be sure to make the thread title "Zelda's answer to Zelda!"

I believe that was called Star Tropics



Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:

If I'm still around when BotW2 comes and I review it, I'll be sure to make the thread title "Zelda's answer to Zelda!"

Yay!! ^^



snyps said:

I’ve never understood any appeal around Kirby, I’ll watch this review and see what I’m missing

Think "extra cute and cuddly Mario universe", and then it makes sense lol

CaptainExplosion said:

The first 3D platformer for Nintendo not starring Mario!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Donkey Kong 64? lol

Azzanation said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

If I'm still around when BotW2 comes and I review it, I'll be sure to make the thread title "Zelda's answer to Zelda!"

I believe that was called Star Tropics

*that was called Crystalis



Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:

Azzanation said:

I believe that was called Star Tropics

*that was called Crystalis

Crystalis is more a hybrid of Zelda and Final Fantasy. Good game from what i heard.



ZyroXZ2 said:
snyps said:

I’ve never understood any appeal around Kirby, I’ll watch this review and see what I’m missing

Think "extra cute and cuddly Mario universe", and then it makes sense lol

CaptainExplosion said:

The first 3D platformer for Nintendo not starring Mario!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Donkey Kong 64? lol

I know that, it's called playing into the joke.



Around the Network
Azzanation said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

*that was called Crystalis

Crystalis is more a hybrid of Zelda and Final Fantasy. Good game from what i heard.

I mean, it's on NSO, assuming you have a Switch and NSO sub, you could try it out lol

CaptainExplosion said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Think "extra cute and cuddly Mario universe", and then it makes sense lol

CaptainExplosion said:

The first 3D platformer for Nintendo not starring Mario!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Donkey Kong 64? lol

I know that, it's called playing into the joke.

Iunno, you're normally not around in my threads so I can't tell if you've decided to slather on the sarcasm with me lmfao



Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Azzanation said:

Crystalis is more a hybrid of Zelda and Final Fantasy. Good game from what i heard.

I mean, it's on NSO, assuming you have a Switch and NSO sub, you could try it out lol

CaptainExplosion said:

I know that, it's called playing into the joke.

Iunno, you're normally not around in my threads so I can't tell if you've decided to slather on the sarcasm with me lmfao

I just met you! XD