By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy - Feb 10th

Tagged games:

Not a fan of these exclusive content incentives

Around the Network
twintail said:

1 exclusive quest for PS versions.
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/hogwarts-legacy-will-feature-a-playstation-exclusive-quest/

You gotta be kidding me I hate crap like this! You wanna buy marketing rights or flat out buy third party exclusivity, fine. But moneyhatting a portion of a game??? A very tiny one at that?? I don't understand this kind of business tactic. 

By far not the first time Sony has bought this kind of exclusivity, just such a weird one. But whatevs. 

The ones I remember we're the 1 hour exclusive content for watchdogs
Then there was spider man for the square enix avengers game
And apparently Sony had exclusive content for one of the batman games

I've seen (on Reddit) that people are now pulling out of buying the Xbox or pc versions of the game because of this, and I'm saying that's probably not a good idea because it will boos the numbers on playstation, potentially meaning that this will happen more often because no one is buying the other versions, and PlayStation's versions of games will have that much more sales

Kneetos said:

The ones I remember we're the 1 hour exclusive content for watchdogs
Then there was spider man for the square enix avengers game
And apparently Sony had exclusive content for one of the batman games

I've seen (on Reddit) that people are now pulling out of buying the Xbox or pc versions of the game because of this, and I'm saying that's probably not a good idea because it will boos the numbers on playstation, potentially meaning that this will happen more often because no one is buying the other versions, and PlayStation's versions of games will have that much more sales

Microsoft should react in fashion and make it a day one title on Gamepass, both PC and Xbox.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar