By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

https://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htlog/articles/2024090302148.aspx#gsc.tab=0

Strategypage article about Russian logistics and its problems. The sanctions that Russia has is causing problems, as they can't import ball bearing joints for the railcars that Russia makes. So, they have less ability to transport by rail now. Trucks and Naval shipping are still OK at the moment though. The other point that the article makes is that Ukraine is wanting to change from the Russian format rail (basically width lol) to the European one which will discourage future invasion and help Ukraine transport goods without having to reload the goods onto different cars which creates a unnecessary hassle.

Around the Network

They need to take Korenevo - and Putin will shit his pants when they do.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
shavenferret said:

Another Russian general arrested and sacked

https://www.dagens.com/war/purge-of-the-russian-army-continues-as-another-general-is-arrested-for-corruption

1938 called, they want their Stalin back

1938 called back, and they left a message on the answering machine: “Fuck Stalin!”

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 September 2024

Biden's Hesitation on Russia is Causing a Slow Death for Ukraine

Around the Network

You can stick your condemnation up your ass as long as you continue to defend Russia.

Biden and Jake: Thoughts and Prayers.

US, Germany, France and UK can't be counted on, a bunch of idiots, I hope Poland and the Baltics acquire nukes of their own, it's the only way to ensure their safety, why on Earth would anyone count on these cowardly fucks in Western Europe + America at this stage I don't know. All you have to do is give vague threats of escalation (after breaking breaking the other 2,000 escalation threats) for them to piss their pants.

Bunch of Neville Chamberlains running America, Germany, France and UK.

It's frustrating that Biden's foreign policy started off so well but in the past year it has just turned horrific, almost as bad as Obama's, it started strong with Biden restoring America's world standing, fixing relationships across the world, especially America's relationships with Europe, strengthening NATO and standing with Ukraine was objectively the morally correct thing, it is one of the most clear cut wars of good vs bad.

It's like since Israel vs Hamas his brain has turned to mush, but at least you could hand standing by Ukraine to him still, but this constant escalation management and dragging their feet has gone too fucking far now, America is actively helping Russia at this stage, they're helping Russia murder babies, they're helping Russia beat Ukraine, they're interfering in other countries military stances, enough is enough.

If Biden just swapped the foreign policy stances of Israel and Ukraine then things would be far better.

We're going to look back at this escalation management as one of the biggest fuck ups of this war, historians will look back and wonder why the fuck was America so damn cowardly after Russia did absolutely nothing after every other "red-line" and they will look back and put blame on Biden and Jake for more Ukrainians dying than necessary and if Ukraine loses they will be blamed too, especially by America's allies.

According to estimates, Russia is at 620K casualties, and it looks like they will reach 700K by years end. I expect things to slow down in winter when there is a lot of ice and snow around but they are off to a good start to inflict that metric on Russia.

https://www.minusrus.com/en