By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/pentagon-ukrainian-troops-may-use-american-weapons-in-the-kursk-region/

Ukraine can now use American weapons in the Kursk region. But how much leeway can ukraine use to interpret this I wonder? Hopefully they will interpret this quite broadly, and we'll get a lot of use out of the missles.

Ryuu96 said:

If Ukraine could use ATACMS Cluster on these fellas right now...

with all the intel Ukraine has they could pretty much destroy most of the reinforcements before they ever arrive. But instead they have to wait and fight against them "face to face" to loose a lot of own lives and equipment. It's such a stupid situation...

Ryuu96 said:

Honestly, they should have rejected Modi. That regime has actively funded and promoted terrorism and assassinations in their country and abroad. On top of that, Indian nationalists are every bit as irritatingly anti-intellectual, anti-West, and pro-Moscow as Bolsonaro fanboys, Alt-right Germans, and MAGA.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 23 August 2024

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Ryuu96 said:

Honestly, they should have rejected Modi. That regime has actively funded and promoted terrorism and assassinations in their country and abroad. On top of that, Indian nationalists are every bit as irritatingly anti-intellectual, anti-West, and pro-Moscow as Bolsonaro fanboys, Alt-right Germans, and MAGA.

All the more credit to Zelenskyy that he entertains these twats and actually tries to talk with them because Ukraine needs all the help it can get, it's a huge credit to him that he doesn't punch some of these dudes in their face, Lol. He must be fuming deep down but he consistently tries to reach out to people that suck up to Russia because Ukraine has no other choice.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:
Jumpin said:

All the more credit to Zelenskyy that he entertains these twats and actually tries to talk with them because Ukraine needs all the help it can get, it's a huge credit to him that he doesn't punch some of these dudes in their face, Lol. He must be fuming deep down but he consistently tries to reach out to people that suck up to Russia because Ukraine has no other choice.

And it seems obvious that zelensky also knows that he should figure out what modi wants, as modi isn't completely trustworthy. Modi may just be trying to secure a grain for aid deal but I wouldn't put it past him to try to screw Ukraine over somehow 

shavenferret said:
Ryuu96 said:

And it seems obvious that zelensky also knows that he should figure out what modi wants, as modi isn't completely trustworthy. Modi may just be trying to secure a grain for aid deal but I wouldn't put it past him to try to screw Ukraine over somehow 

It could be mere opportunism. He sees the writing on the wall.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Cheers for giving Russia a heads-up, now to wait until Russia moves all their planes before lifting the restriction.

Can we give Ukraine the technology and license to produce Storm Shadow for themselves then they can rename it something else, like "Neptune's Shadow" and say it's totally not Storm Shadow and therefore Ukraine can do whatever they fuck they want with it, Lol.

We're upgrading to SPEAR 5 anyway.