By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ukranian air force will recieve 10 unit operation centers for air defense

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/ukrainian-air-force-receives-unit-operations-centers-from-the-donors/

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Uh-oh, look out Iran, don't you dare cross the USA's red line.

Putin replaces Gerasimov with FSB chief Bortnikov in Kursk operation. So Putler is replacing a military officer with an intelligence guy who deals with spies and counter spying all day, lmao! He's gonna have heavy losses because military stuff isn't his strong point. I hope that he fails but this makes it seem likely. This is why russia is weak, they are always suspicious of each other, and there probably isn't as much loyalty to country and each other that one would hope for given the corruption. But i'm glad to see the turnover, because that will mean worse results for the russkies.
https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/putin-replaces-gerasimov-with-fsb-chief-bortnikov-in-kursk-operation/ar-AA1oCcze

2021: Russia second best army in the world.
2022: Russia second best army in Ukraine
2024: Russia second best army in Russia
202X: Russia second best army in the Occupied Republic of Muscovy?

Last edited by Jumpin - on 13 August 2024

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Would be a good moment for Poland to transfer their equipment to Belarus considering they transfer theirs to Russia lol. Man, I guess Russia will take that area back in some weeks/months but they look so damn weak. Without North Korea, Iran and now Belarus they would be so so done and that's with fighting against Ukraine who mostly got Western equipment not needed anymore by the other countries (except for some CV90 and a few other weaponry)

crissindahouse said:

Would be a good moment for Poland to transfer their equipment to Belarus considering they transfer theirs to Russia lol. Man, I guess Russia will take that area back in some weeks/months but they look so damn weak. Without North Korea, Iran and now Belarus they would be so so done and that's with fighting against Ukraine who mostly got Western equipment not needed anymore by the other countries (except for some CV90 and a few other weaponry)

And delays, and a million different restrictions.

The Belarusian equipment is probably better than the shit Russians are using right now. Hopefully Putin bleeds Belarus military dry and then Belarusians can finally drag Lukashenko's ass into the streets. Would be time to lift the long-range weapon restriction so that Ukraine can just blow up anything that comes across the Belarus border into Russia.