By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Hope Biden does a few things.

- Lift more restrictions on Ukraine, particularly the weapon and range limit restriction on striking inside of Russia, there is no time to waste, especially if Trump wins, Ukraine needs to do as much damage between now and January as they possibly can before Trump backstabs America's allies once again.

- In the event of Trump winning, he better deplete that fund to $0 before he officially exits office, send absolutely everything vital.

- Get those Israel Patriot's before January 2025.

- If possible, send equipment to allies, such as the UK, on the agreement that they will later send either that or more owned stuff to Ukraine using that sneaky method of labelling allied equipment as $0 (forgot the name), who cares at this stage? Label it as an "official" action and it's perfectly okay!

- Get Ukrainian pilots trained in America on F16s.

Don't know how independent America's MIC is but they need to be getting so many contracts with Europe/Ukraine that Trump can't possibly just come in and rip them up because of the lost $ and fear of pissing off the MIC.

BFR said:

Say hello to the next UK PM: Keir Starmer

Nothing will change for Ukraine support and this is a good day for UK.

Labour a landslide victory, Tories lower than exit polls, Lib Dems higher than exit polls, Reform lower than exit polls.

Still a disgusting amount of people voted for Reform but they're only at 4-5 seats, less votes than their Brexit Party days who quickly became irrelevant, Farage is a bit like Trump in that people are only voting for Farage, a cult personality, but it's something to watch and not underestimate, the far-right is spreading across the West (UK with Reform, France with National Rally, America with MAGA, Germany with AfD) and they are all conveniently Putin-simps, their fascism is allowed to take root by screaming about immigrants/economy.

But this was a good day.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 05 July 2024

Bye, bye, Rishi....we barely knew ye.

Around the Network

His Ukraine stance is the only positive thing I can say about him, at least he didn't get on his hands and knees for Putin like Trump.

Congratulations to Keir_Starmer and UKLabour on their convincing election victory.

Ukraine and the United Kingdom have been and will continue to be reliable allies through thick and thin. We will continue to defend and advance our common values of life, freedom, and a rules-based international order.

I wish the incoming government every success both in domestic affairs and in solidifying the UK’s leadership on the world stage. I look forward to working closely together on strengthening the Ukraine-UK partnership and restoring international peace and security.

I am grateful to my good friend RishiSunak for the UK government's steadfast support under his leadership. Challenger tanks, Storm Shadow missiles, F-16 training for our pilots, and the first bilateral security cooperation agreement are just a few of our shared achievements that Ukraine will never forget. Thank you, Rishi.

Orban in Russia today talking with Putin. Still can't believe Rheinmetall is building their newest factory to build their most modern equipment in Hungary with this guy (and also many other Hungarians) pro Russia/Putin and against Ukraine and the West. Half of those who will work there will be pro Putin lol

MAGA Be Like: Hol Up.

This is a fucking hilarious analogy considering how much MAGA suck up to Russia but at the same time rant about the Civil War and how it "wasn't about slavery" and desperately try to defend the Southern States, they must see this and think "Hey, wait a minute Russia! The South were the good guys in that war!"...Nahh, they're fucking idiots who will now change their tune and be like "Yeah Russia! The South Sucks!"

That account was filled with so many distortions and inaccuracies that it was hard to follow. (For one thing, I wasn’t aware of Britain or France having much, if any, involvement in the US Civil War)
And I still find it baffling how closing Putin’s Russia apes the Nazi , yet somehow its everyone else who is the Nazis.

crissindahouse said:

Orban in Russia today talking with Putin. Still can't believe Rheinmetall is building their newest factory to build their most modern equipment in Hungary with this guy (and also many other Hungarians) pro Russia/Putin and against Ukraine and the West. Half of those who will work there will be pro Putin lol

Worse, he's trying to form a new European party called the Patriots of Europe (Should have called the party The Kremlings, really), to become a large force on the right (of Russian Yes-men). So far they have enough seats (26 out of a minimum of 23), but they only have 4 Members (out of a minimum of 7) so far.