By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

Putin 4D Chess.

South Korea has Russia backed in a corner, any smart dictator would see that North Korea's support isn't worth the vastly more powerful South Korea supporting Ukraine directly but Putin is a fucking idiot so lets see how he navigates this one. Really hope Russia sends North Korea some military equipment, come on Putin, be an idiot.

He's even worse at the meta level. The Russian economy will be shit for many years due to shortages of men that have been injured, killed or fled Russia. They have sanctions from just about every nation with shortages of many critical things. Nato membership has expanded and seems much more attractive now. Russia's military will take years to rebuild. And Russia has also lost influence throughout the world as it won't have as much $$$$ for its ventures in saybafrica or whatever.  All of this adds to up a horrible decision on Putins part, and whether they are a peace loving leftist russian that wants to help the nation like a good neoliberal or expand its imperialism, putin is hurting everyone

Around the Network
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

Russia has been striking Ukrainian sovereign ground with weapons from Iran, N.Korea, China for more than a year now... but when S.Korea considers weapon supplies to Ukraine and supplied weapons are used to attack Russian ground it is a big escalation...

wth are they even smoking in that country... :/

A mix of perfume and krokodil.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

shavenferret said:

Ryuu96 said:

Good stuff, if South Korea takes the gloves off then Putin licking Kim's ass will prove to be a costly mistake.

Also damn that's a cold blooded statement, Lol. SK ain't happy.

They are in love 

Just an old fashioned lemon party.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Those photos (AI generated I assume) are just freaking creepy to look at.

This photo is fucking hilarious though.

Kim's weird stance, his desperate look for approval, the weird ass portrait looking like something which belongs on a gravestone, Putin's expression. Fucking being meme'd like hell, Putin has became such an embarrassment.

Goes to NK. Gets a gravestone image and South Korea arming Ukraine.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 June 2024

Around the Network

Another one!

Ukrainian defenders foil Russian plans near Borova, Kharkiv Oblast, and inflict losses

"Ukrainian defenders have inflicted heavy losses on Russian forces in Kharkiv Oblast and foiled their plans to capture the settlement of Borova (Kharkiv Oblast).

As for Borova and the area, Ukrainian defenders have thwarted the enemy's intentions there, and their [Russian] losses in military personnel and equipment are significant.

Yes, they [the Russians] are trying to pull up reserves, and the potential threat remains, but there is currently no indication of them assembling new significant forces to replicate the previous situation. But the potential threat remains."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukrainian-defenders-foil-russian-plans-near-borova-kharkiv-oblast-and-inflict-losses/ar-BB1oF4qp?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=a1070641ed1346b49db1fdbc806824f7&ei=35

Oh look, just the Republican nominee for President casually parroting Russian propaganda.

Is Trump running for American Presidency or Russian?

Putin using his asset well, Trump is Putin's last chance at getting a win from this war.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 June 2024

Just ask him how Putin attacking Ukraine and taking parts of it including Ukrainian children is supposed to make Russia a saver place from NATO because if there's no logical answer to it you know NATO isn't the reason.