By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Western Europe will never wake up, not until Russia is literally invading their country and even then I have my doubts; France, UK, Germany, Italy and Spain, a bunch of useless fucks.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Russian military airfield Baltimore near Voronezh. Airfield from which Russian military aircrafts took off to attack the hardware store in Kharkiv.

180km from the frontline, 50km closer than Belbek military airfield in Sevastopol which was targeted by ATACMS missiles recently.

We were able to prevent this, save lives. But unfortunately for all Ukrainian, for Kharkiv residents who will soon bury their family members, Baltimore and other military targets on Russian territory are under the personal protection of J.Sullivan and his colleagues.

===

Blood on the hands of all the escalation managers in the west.

All those planes, lying such a pretty row.... 

shavenferret said:
Ryuu96 said:

Russian military airfield Baltimore near Voronezh. Airfield from which Russian military aircrafts took off to attack the hardware store in Kharkiv.

180km from the frontline, 50km closer than Belbek military airfield in Sevastopol which was targeted by ATACMS missiles recently.

We were able to prevent this, save lives. But unfortunately for all Ukrainian, for Kharkiv residents who will soon bury their family members, Baltimore and other military targets on Russian territory are under the personal protection of J.Sullivan and his colleagues.

===

Blood on the hands of all the escalation managers in the west.

All those planes, lying such a pretty row.... 

The image itself is probably old so maybe changed now but still, it'll have some targets as evidenced by the fact they're launching from there.

Not that Ukraine will be able to hit it.

500,000 casualties!

Around the Network

Payback time.

Ukraine can live their lives in most cities in Ukraine for the most part. Kharkiv is the most targeted city though, Russia is known for targeting civilians, so I think Ukraine should ban large gatherings in Kharkiv to keep more people safe.

Farsala said:

Ukraine can live their lives in most cities in Ukraine for the most part. Kharkiv is the most targeted city though, Russia is known for targeting civilians, so I think Ukraine should ban large gatherings in Kharkiv to keep more people safe.

It was a shopping center. Like a Super Wal-Mart in the US.  What are you going to tell people - "Hey avoid shopping at your local Wal Mart until the war is over?"

BFR said:
Farsala said:

It was a shopping center. Like a Super Wal-Mart in the US.  What are you going to tell people - "Hey avoid shopping at your local Wal Mart until the war is over?"

Some ideas.

Get a counter, and don't let more than a certain amount of people inside until more people leave.

Encourage off peak times for going to the market.

Close during peak times.

Avoid shopping during the statistically significant rocket barrage timings.

Shop at more local shops.

The important thing is to save more people.