By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Great, Putin assassinating people in foreign European countries again, now this will just say to any other potential Russian defectors that if you defect, Russia will find you and kill you. Frustrating, Spain should have protected him better, he probably would have been safer in America than Europe considering how often Russia assassinates people here.

Around the Network

Biden Administration is Leaning Toward Supplying Ukraine With Long-Range Missiles

Sick of hearing this shit too.

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump wrote, appearing to link the death to his own political troubles.

"It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024"

It was not clear what similarities Trump was trying to draw with Russia's most prominent opposition leader. Navalny, 47, fought for years against what he called vast corruption in Putin's Russia, ruled by "crooks and thieves."

Trump breaks silence on Navalny, casts no blame on Putin | Reuters

🥴🥴🥴

Trump is a narcissist. He regularly plays the victim in the light of other people’s tragedies… even if it’s a tragedy at the hands of the guy he’s willing to invite to attack allies.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Russia Designates U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham as ‘Terrorist’ - The Moscow Times

Just saw the footage of the HIMARS strike above and yup, that's definitely dozens dead.

Ryuu96 said:

They should invite some MAGA for a big party there