By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

What more can you say really about Republicans.

Around the Network

Turkish defence company Baykar has started building a factory near Kyiv that will employ around 500 people and where it will manufacture either its TB2 or TB3 drone models, the company's chief executive told Reuters.

"Our factory is being built… we need about 12 months to finish construction and then we will move on to internal machinery, equipment, and organizational structure," Baykar CEO Haluk Bayraktar said on the sidelines of the World Defense Show in Riyadh.

"The factory in Ukraine is a big one, we are planning to employ around 500 people," he said.

Bayraktar noted that capacity would total around 120 units every year, but said it was still not clear whether production at the Ukrainian factory would focus on the TB2 or TB3 drone model.

Turkey's drone maker Baykar begins to build plant in Ukraine | Reuters

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be Literally Believed : NPR

Lmao.

Ryuu96 said:

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be Literally Believed : NPR

Lmao.

In any other free country, this would mean that Carlson would not be considered able further exert do his job and would have to be fired.

Wasn’t Tucker Karlson considered a Russian asset some years ago?
This is merely the confirmation. But he’s less relevant now, this is like the first time I recall hearing anything from him in about a year or two. When it used to be around a day or two a week.

The Putin’s mouthpiece comic is apt.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Republicans will never be a reliable ally, Europe will hopefully realise this.

I can't imagine America's Eastern European allies being happy with America either if they slowly abandon Ukraine.

Schumer plans to force a procedural vote on an emergency aid package for Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan on Wednesday — and drop the new border deal — after Republicans block the larger package today.

McConnell and other top Republicans have endorsed the move, so it’s possible Schumer could get the 60 votes needed to take up the aid package.

But Speaker Johnson has opposed tying these all together, so taking this step would set up a showdown with the House.