By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Ukrainians have reduced corruption in their country substantially by rejecting Russian influence.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Ramzan Kadyrov Blames Stalin for Committing Genocide of Chechen and Ingush People in 1944 - Caucasus Watch

🤔🤔🤔 They aren't quite on the same page are they, Lol.

Russia: We're fighting Nazis in Ukraine.

Also Russia: Lynch the Jews.

Commanding General of the VDV. He was reportedly dismissed in January 2023 as the Commanding General of the VDV. Then he was reportedly reinstated as Commander of the VDV and Deputy Commander of the Joint Grouping of Forces. The former Commander of the Dnepr group has been sacked and replaced by Teplinsky. Who the fuck knows what is going on, musical chairs with Russia's armed forces.

Anyway, it looks like Russia is feeling the pressure on the left bank.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 October 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Russia: We're fighting Nazis in Ukraine.

Also Russia: Lynch the Jews.

Worth bearing in mind that Makhachkala is part of Russia’s Dagestan region - a region is Russia Caucasus territories that is predominantly Muslim. Whilst it certainly doesn’t excuse the mins actions, contextually I’m not really sure if Zelensky’s message is really on point with this situation.

Yeah, in this case even though it's an horrible incident it has more to do with the Muslim community in this area which is rather radical. It's also the same people which had the high amount of conscripts for the Ukrainian war and everyone said Putin found a great way to get rid of some of them. So last year everyone said those poor guys and now we say those bad Russians to the exact same people...

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 30 October 2023

Now Russia claims that Ukraine is responsible for the pogrom in Makhachkala. Russia's way to handle any problem in Russia now. Whatever happens in Russia = it was Ukraine lol

So close to 300k and still very high daily toll, Russia just doesn't learn. Kyiv is winning time and time again their clash on the battlefield and I hope everyday to wake up to Russia announcing they cut there lost and fold but this unlikely scenario is even more so with the so pitiful display of republicans playing in the hands of Putin in hope to still please the most retarded ex-leader the west ever saw. 

100,000 Russian Prisoners going to Ukraine?

Guess we need new cover art.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.