By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Apparently Ukrainian media is reporting that according to Ukrainian intelligence, Kadyrov is very unwell (here's where I read it, but you probably can't read Finnish, so just google it - seems to yield similar results). I have my doubts for now, but I'm definitely following this with great interest.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 15 September 2023

Around the Network
Zkuq said:

Apparently Ukrainian media is reporting that according to Ukrainian intelligence, Kadyrov is very unwell (here's where I read it, but you probably can't read Finnish, so just google it - seems to yield similar results). I have my doubts for now, but I'm definitely following this with great interest.

Would be a rough year for Russian fascists (Prigozhin, Girkin) if true.

Will wait and see though as Ukraine typically trolls with stuff like this.

U.S. not planning to announce long-range missiles decision during Zelensky visit.

The U.S. official told Axios there is still a debate within the Biden administration about the supply of ATACMS.

Axios.com

Getting really fucking pathetic now. Oh and GLSDB have been delayed too so Ukraine has to rely on a very limited supply of Storm Shadow and SCALP for another few months at minimum. All this is doing is making America look cowardly, I don't buy for a second that they don't have enough ATACMS to send. West taking months on end to make a decision as per usual. Don't worry, it ain't like there's a time factor or anything.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 September 2023

Russian Targeting Can't Catch Ukraine's Air Force, Top US General Says

Around the Network

Biden Urged by GOP Senators to Give Ukraine Long-Range Missiles - Bloomberg

Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Well, it doesn’t say they had to be a good influence. Bit like Time magazines Person of the Year - it for the person who had the greatest impact on the world in the year, good or bad, and its not an endorsement of that person. Look a some of the nefarious people who have won it.

Storm Shadow MVP!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 September 2023